SASS Wire Forum

SEALS rescue another US citizen Held in Africa

At least they didn't wait for months to go in.Suprise Suprise

Largo

I kept waiting for the punchline.

They did what should be done. If an American citizen is kidnapped by a foreign government, the military needs to go in and kick ass and get him free.

But they don't . If it was Trump's wife, or his son, I can see them doing it. Some congressman or his wife or kid. I could see that.

But just some John Q. Public?

I noticed the man's name was Walton. Any relationship to Sam, and Walmart?

As I said in another thread, I'm cynical. This just seemed too good to be true.

59 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I kept waiting for the punchline.

They did what should be done. If an American citizen is kidnapped by a foreign government, the military needs to go in and kick ass and get him free.

But they don't . If it was Trump's wife, or his son, I can see them doing it. Some congressman or his wife or kid. I could see that.

I noticed the man's name was Walton. Any relationship to Sam, and Walmart?

As I said in another thread, I'm cynical. This just seemed too good to be true.

See https://www.cbsnews.com/news/seal-team-6-rescues-us-citizen-philip-walton-nigeria/

Mr. Walton is described as a farmer.  I do not see anything in any of the reports of any connection with the Walmart Waltons; I would expect that such a connection would have been prominently reported if it existed.

LL

Good press.

Even better, good practice for the time when it IS some "VIP" type or a strategic necessity.  

7 hours ago, Alpo said:

Or a boat captain.  Don't forget about the somali pirates. 

So has twitter blown up with incredulity that seals could save a US citizen? 

Seal Team 6 - Meme on Imgur

i for one thank all involved , not seen or heard a word on MSM so ill refrain from further comment till trump gets credit for this along with all these incredible american heros , 

Archived