SASS Wire Forum

Most Halloween pranks are dumb but...

Utah Bob #35998

... and people wonder why I take pains to be a soft spoken and polite sort ...

I like how the one woman was so scared that she got out her phone the video it. Thumbsup.gif.669f5f58448b3eddacf706984202bc2e.gif

At least she has that power she should be able to make the coffee fly up out of the computer, right? :P

I certainly hope they let the customers in on it at some point or they may have lost their customer base.........

Maybe the lady filming had heard about it from someone else and came to experience it for themselves.......

That was pretty awesome!!!

4 hours ago, Alpo said:

I like how the one woman was so scared that she got out her phone the video it. Thumbsup.gif.669f5f58448b3eddacf706984202bc2e.gif

At least she has that power she should be able to make the coffee fly up out of the computer, right? :P

That's how poorly developed most Americans' survival skills are. Take out your phone instead of running like hell. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

That is a vegetarian sandwich shop. That alone would scare me away! :wacko:

It's got coffee. Good enough for me. :D

I am pretty sure it wouldn’t have bothered me. I would have been amused and amazed. 

Anyone notice the guy in the orange ves? He basically stood there in a defensive position while the others scurried. 

4 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

That is a vegetarian sandwich shop. That alone would scare me away! :wacko:

Don't knock it.  You can get some darned tasty vegetarian sandwiches now.  Come a long way from the brown rice and weeds of the mid-70s.

Archived