SASS Wire Forum

And they called it, puppy love...

Dogs are the epitome of unconditional love. 

Our Sasha is portly, has back leg problems. But when I try to get out of bed in the morning, I have to be careful as she's lying right along my side of the bed. Usually get one of my feet washed,too. She's only about one third the size of your labs. Our pound puppy is usually lying at the foot of the bed,too. She has been known to lick me awake in the morning as well. She's definitely a Daddy's girl:rolleyes::lol::blush::rolleyes:

My dog scolded me today for leaving her all alone in the hands of a lady who insisted on picking her up and giving her a bath!

She'll forget about being mad at me about the time we settle in for a late evening of watching DVDs and she will climb into my lap and snooze her way through the best parts.

We put a rather fluffy cover on our bed for the winter. Whenever she is not under the wife's feet she can be found snuggled down into the blanket. 

I got home about 0300 this morning and when I got into bed she decided it was time to play. Spend 30 minutes or so alternating between scratching the top of her head and scratching her belly. Had to take several breaks so that she could thoroughly lick my hands and lower arms.

Went to see a friend's new St Bernard puppy.  Said puppy (HUGE) spent the evening trying to fit into my lap.  I helped as much as I could.

Archived