SASS Wire Forum

Magazines

Grass Range

In one of my trades I now have hundreds of mostly new magazines for various pistols and rifles. Makes include: S & W, Beretta, Remington, LLama. Bersa, Star, Astra, Win, Savage, Springfield, Glock, H & K, Marlin, Browning, Ruger, Sig, misc. $15 each and up. PM for wants

I SHOULD HAVE ADDED THIS REMARK: I AM NOT ON THE COMPUTER EVENINGS OR WEEKENDS. HOWEVER I WILL GET BACK TO YOU. I DID NOT REALIZE I WOULD HAVE THIS MUCH RESPONSE SO I AM SCRATCHING TO CATCH UP. GR

I am answering these requests as fast as I can. GR

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be interested in mags for a Smith 4506, 4006.

1 hour ago, AlOvera said:

Hey there GR, I am needing magazines for S&W model 52-2 .38 spl, as well as for High Standard Victor .22.

Got any?

Thanks Al

My list that I got with these shows a 52 Smith mag. The Hi Std mags all look alike so I am not sure what fits what. I am looking. I do not find a Smith 39 mag. I have two HI Std but no way of telling if they are for the Victor

9 minutes ago, Grass Range said:

My list that I got with these shows a 52 Smith mag. The Hi Std mags all look alike so I am not sure what fits what. I am looking

Hey, I'll send you a pic of the ones I have if that would help.  Send me your phone #.

Al

2 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

I'm interested in Glock 17, 30 mags. FN 5.7 mags. 1911 .45 acp mags. Winchester Model 57 mags (.22). AK 47, 74 mags. 

Thanks

I have in factory pkgs one G-30 and one G-17, 34 and another stamped on the bottom PG 30

18 minutes ago, Grass Range said:

I have in factory pkgs one G-30 and one G-17, 34 and another stamped on the bottom PG 30

I'm not sure what the PG 30 is. I would like the G-30 and the G-17 mags assuming that the G-17 mag is a 17 round mag. What's the shipped price to 33773 area code?

Thanks

Sun

Also, any Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless, Mauser HSc .380 or 1907 Savage pistol mags, thank you

20 hours ago, Grass Range said:

My list that I got with these shows a 52 Smith mag. The Hi Std mags all look alike so I am not sure what fits what. I am looking. I do not find a Smith 39 mag. I have two HI Std but no way of telling if they are for the Victor

The Victor mags have a unique baseplate.  Not flat like most mags.

I just counted off of my list. I have 383 mags here. Obviously some are not marked and/or may not be in factory package so I cannot tell what they are. I will not guess and send these out. But, I am working at getting an answer to each of you. Now with the weekend coming up I will be slow in answering. GR

Archived