SASS Wire Forum

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders 5th Saturday match.

Purly SASS # 57438

Tennessee Mountain Mauraders are having a fifth Saturday shoot October 31st.  

PCC match at 8.30

Main match at 10. 

Pot luck lunch after the match. Hamburgers hot dogs or whatever. 

See you there.

It's a good thing I've got a birthday party to go to this weekend and won't be able to make it cause I was gonna bring a butt whoopin with me. Now if something comes up and that birthday party gets cancelled and I do get to make it, pay no attention to my previous sentence.:ph34r:

45 minutes ago, Tennessee williams said:

It's a good thing I've got a birthday party to go to this weekend and won't be able to make it cause I was gonna bring a butt whoopin with me. Now if something comes up and that birthday party gets cancelled and I do get to make it, pay no attention to my previous sentence.:ph34r:

Bring the party with you we all will have a good time.

1 hour ago, Uncle Ethan # 94321 said:

Looking like its going to be a beautiful day. Not going to be able to make this one. :wacko: Grandson has a soccer game and I haven't been to one yet. ;)

Family first. We will miss shooting with you.

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

Are you delivering or receiving the butt whoopin?

Well, I won't be there regardless of who may or may not bring the butt whoopin..... :D

Looks like I won't be shooting a shoulder firearm till next spring or summer.   But, I am healing well and things are

starting to feel better.

P.S. - TN says its a good thing Y'all ain't shooting for Nanner Puddin.

EDIT:  sure miss shooting with you fellers.   Hope ya have a good time.

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

Widder, you could hookup with Slater and come visit.

I've thought about that BUT..... because they had to take some veins out of my legs for the by-pass, I have been

advised to not take long trips and sit for lengthy periods of time in a vehicle due to a danger of blood clots.

Don't get to relaxed, I'm healing well and should be BETTER and FASTER when I get back in the game.   

The bionics have been renewed, tuned and harmonized.   And The Enchantress will be as feisty as ever... :o

..........Widder

16 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I've thought about that BUT..... because they had to take some veins out of my legs for the by-pass, I have been

advised to not take long trips and sit for lengthy periods of time in a vehicle due to a danger of blood clots.

Don't get to relaxed, I'm healing well and should be BETTER and FASTER when I get back in the game.   

The bionics have been renewed, tuned and harmonized.   And The Enchantress will be as feisty as ever... :o

..........Widder

Widder, I know you're trying to keep it quiet but I, for one, know about the Super Charger they installed while the were at it!!!

Randy

2 hours ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

Widder, I know you're trying to keep it quiet but I, for one, know about the Super Charger they installed while the were at it!!!

Randy

Randy,

That 'valve' replacement actually went from a .6 to a 3.0

I'm sucking in wind like a jet engine now..... :D

And I don't have anymore clogged fuel lines..... ;)

I'm starting to feel pity on Red Knee..... :lol:

..........Widder

Widder, now would be a good time to whip out your Outlaw category skills and bring that butt whippin.  You already shoot GF so just think how much fun you'll have shooting everything from the hip.

Kajun

23 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Randy,

That 'valve' replacement actually went from a .6 to a 3.0

I'm sucking in wind like a jet engine now..... :D

And I don't have anymore clogged fuel lines..... ;)

I'm starting to feel pity on Red Knee..... :lol:

..........Widder

I predict 6 shotgun kd’s In 2.9 coming soon!

Randy

19 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

..........Widder

Return of THE WIDDERNATOR!!!

20 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Widder, now would be a good time to whip out your Outlaw category skills and bring that butt whippin.  You already shoot GF so just think how much fun you'll have shooting everything from the hip.

Kajun

16 minutes ago, Randy Saint Eagle, SASS # 64903 said:

I predict 6 shotgun kd’s In 2.9 coming soon!

Randy

1 minute ago, Mister Badly said:

Return of THE WIDDERNATOR!!!

KRAZY:   right now, I'm having fun 'shooting from the lip'...... :lol:

RANDY:  I've worked on some lofty goals in the past, but sub 3 might be pretty hard for 6.   My best run for 5 is 3.32 (I dropped the 6h shell which kept

me from a 3.77 run).   My best 4 on 4 is 2.30

Mr BADLY:  Thats funny.   You don't do to 'Badly' with your SG either.   Keep practicing.

..........Widder

Sadly I just couldn't keep those folks from the excitement of having me at their birthday party. I did think about shooting the flames out on the cake but decided against it. Probably would've taken me til their next birthday to get all 15 of them!

Archived