SASS Wire Forum

Brown Township Regulators Shoot Saturday 31st

Sixgun Seamus

The Brown Township Regulators will saddle up for their last ride of the 2020 season. We will shoot six fast, close and fun stages. Signup starts at 8:45 with a safety meeting and shooting starting at 10. There will be coffee and donuts available on Saturday morning before the shoot and lunch will be available after the shoot. It looks like we will have cool but sunny weather so come on out and enjoy a beautiful fall day throwing some lead down range and ringing steel with friends. It's Halloween, so if your inclined to to dress as something special, then have at it. I think I'll dress up as an old west cowboy.
Seamus

I’ll be there! First time this year! Looking forward to it, think I’ll dress cowboy too!!:)

Three weather services all have low 50's and mostly sunny. Come on out and enjoy one more shoot before winter sets in.

Thanks to all who came out to play with us today and thanks to all the cowboys and cowgirls that supported us in this crazy mixed up COVID year. The weather was cool but sunny. Without all of your support our club would be nothing. Congratulations to all of our five clean shooters, our category winners and our overall male and female shooters, Hooligan Howes and Cayenne Kay. Hope to see all of you somewhere down the trail. Scores are posted at www.browntownshipregulators.com.

P.S. We missed you Rye. We waited on you till about noon to start since you said you would be there, but alas, no Rye. 

Had a nice time today.
THANKS to all the Brown Township crew!

--Dawg

2 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Thanks to all who came out to play with us today and thanks to all the cowboys and cowgirls that supported us in this crazy mixed up COVID year. The weather was cool but sunny. Without all of your support our club would be nothing. Congratulations to all of our five clean shooters, our category winners and our overall male and female shooters, Hooligan Howes and Cayenne Kay. Hope to see all of you somewhere down the trail. Scores are posted at www.browntownshipregulators.com.

P.S. We missed you Rye. We waited on you till about noon to start since you said you would be there, but alas, no Rye. 

Ya shoulda asked Dawg, I told him this morning I wasn’t going. It was 27 degrees when I got up! I know I’m a warm weather cowboy!!:lol:

1 minute ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Ya shoulda asked Dawg, I told him this morning I wasn’t going. It was 27 degrees when I got up! I know I’m a warm weather cowboy!!:lol:

It was a lot warmer here. Why, it was 28° when I unlocked the gate at the club this morning. It was 48° when I left this afternoon.

41 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

It was a lot warmer here. Why, it was 28° when I unlocked the gate at the club this morning. It was 48° when I left this afternoon.

Yea, it got warmer here too, 50 by 1:00

37 minutes ago, Thunder Creek Kid said:

I wasn’t able to make this one. 

You missed a nice time!

Archived