SASS Wire Forum

I just looked outside at the clear sky...

Utah Bob #35998

and I said, “Hey, it looks like there might be a full moon on Halloween. And then I saw this. One weird year, 2020. 
https://www.wowktv.com/news/full-moon-will-shine-on-halloween-for-first-time-since-1944/?fbclid=IwAR2_NmI0kY9TLQcfyFdc5C2OZNdEx2NsG-zNW7EDUasFlcHE7HBLCvfqMts

jan 10 , my mothers birthday , had occasion to reflect as she often mentioned things being rare as a blue moon , missed dearly , 

ill be looking out on halloween , ive gotten to see a lot of celestial things over the years of my life - one more cannot hurt 

I'm hoping to see it while I'm in the woods. If it's clear enough out. Becoming a tradition to hunt on Halloween. The bucks are losing their minds this time of year and we try to be out there for it. 

The moon was a brilliant orange when I left for work at 04:15 this morning. The fires southeast of us make for brilliant sky scenery...unfortunately.

It’s also the second full moon in the moth. Making it a Blue Moon!

We will be at our grandson's hockey game on Halloween night.  Only 100 allowed in the arena, parents get 1st choice, sponsors next then grandparents and if any tickets left will go to the public.  Wearing of masks mandatory.  Peace officers monitoring the mask rule, violation $100. fine.  Hope we can see the moon after the game.  What a weird year.

Archived