SASS Wire Forum

WTB 45lc nickel brass

Dakota Rambler

52 minutes ago, Dakota Rambler said:

Looking for some 45lc nickel plated cases. These are for show, so good condition please. Small quantity, more than  20  to like 100 or so. 

DR,

Let me look at my stash tomorrow and I will get back to you. I think I can hook you up with some. What kind of price are  you looking at. What I have are once fired brass and some nickel. I don't know how many at this point. I can put them through my wet tumbler and make them look new.

Texas Maverick

On 10/27/2020 at 7:21 PM, Dakota Rambler said:

Looking for only nickel, I have plenty of plain brass, these are “for show” I’ll pay a fair price, plus shipping of course. Regards.

DR, sorry it took so long to get back to you. Our daughter had a medical emergency and I have had to focus on getting my wife from Austin to St. Pete, FL before she had surgery. Now that is behind me I did look to see what I have and I only have around 20 once fired nickel, all the other 700 are brass. Looks like CRK is your best deal.

Thanks

Texas Maverick

14 hours ago, Mongo Maverick said:

Texas Maverick , I tried to send a PM but it says you can’t get any. If you want to sell that Brass PM me a cost and I’ll send some gold. 

Maverick 

Mongo, message sent.

TM

Archived