SASS Wire Forum

Meadows gang rides again!

Kirk James

Love Cowboy Action Shooting and those who give back.    Drove 10 hours total to a two day match in Tombstone:  “It’s not Bordertown”.  It was a match with with no awards; only great stages, 90 shooters, a great deal of work, big and close targets and the many friends we all appreciate.  A special congratulations to Johnny Meadows and his crew for putting on a remarkable match to assist the folks at the Tombstone Livery after the cancellation of Bordertown.  They raised over $3200.  Now it’s time to assist Winter Range by getting in your applications to our National Championship.!

The Johnny "Pappy" Meadows Gang is the best of the best with a big Yeeeeeh, Haw along withit.

The match was a joint venture between Too Tall Bob and I.  Bob’s idea started it off and it worked well to help support the Tombstone Livery. A great place to shoot.

Johnny Meadows

A big thanks out to all the folks who pitched in and helped us set up and tear down!  You made our job a whole lot easier!

Scores were emailed on Tuesday. Check your spam files. If not there, drop me an e-mail and I will resend them. 
TTB

Seconding the great match. TTB and JM rock.

Enjoyed all 12 stages.

Posse 6 Rocks. Thanks Echo Meadows for being PL.

Let's do it again sometime, soon.

Staying at the Livery was great. Lovely weather, and the sunsets were great.

Flying W Ramrod.

Send me you contact information, so that I can work on getting you your new SKB.

johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

928-300-6684

Archived