SASS Wire Forum

I have a Marx Bar-M Ranch Set, circa 1952-54 for sale. It has a very solid, hinged lid, litho box in 90+ condition.  Has all the "chubby" figures, including the cowgirl pose.  Complete with all the horses and the longhorn steer.  All outdoor accessories and inside furniture is there, even the elusive kerosene table lamp.  Tree, cactus, corral fence, main archway

and gate.  Everything is perfect, near mint except the outdoor pump handle is broken off and glued to the base.  I think one leg of the long cabin table has been glue, but it's hard to tell.  Figures are all beautiful and as described the set is complete and in wonderful condition for a near 65 year old toy.  It is missing the tin Cabin.  These are all over ebay and

really nice ones run from $35-45.  All you need to complete this set is "a Bar-M Cabin".

It will cost a bit to ship this, It's about 30x14x4 and I'd want to pack it well, considering how nice the box and contents are.  I'll do $75 shipped in the lower 48.  You'd even have time to secure a nice cabin and relive Christmas back in the 50's!!

Thanks for looking, first I'll take it - get's it!

Many thanks,

Shorty

Archived