SASS Wire Forum

Looking for a Dillon XL 750

I bought mine last week from Titan Reloading in 357/38.  They have one in stock right now in 45LC:

https://www.titanreloading.com/dillon-precision-products/dillon-presses/DILLON-XL750/DILLON-45-COLT-XL750

You can buy it and get a conversion kit for 223 if that's what you need (and sell the 45LC on ebay).

There are also a few on ebay.

18 minutes ago, Doc Fill 'Em 67797 said:

Thanks for the advice guys! I ordered one last night from Dillon Precision. A little bit of a wait but hopefully not too bad. 

If ya change your mind I have a 650 with case feeder conversion for .223 along with dies, cover, cleaning kit, extra parts. Also several dillon dies along with conversion kits where we could meet in Springfield if you live in Arkansas.

12 hours ago, Smoken D said:

If ya change your mind I have a 650 with case feeder conversion for .223 along with dies, cover, cleaning kit, extra parts. Also several dillon dies along with conversion kits where we could meet in Springfield if you live in Arkansas.

I have a 650.  What caliber conversion kits are you wanting to get rid of?  

13 hours ago, Skinny snake eyes pickins said:

I have a 650.  What caliber conversion kits are you wanting to get rid of?  

5 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Yea, what he said.  :rolleyes:

I have 2 guys interested in the 650. They will have choice on the dies/conversion first. Here is the list that I have for your info and will get back once deal made on the 650. Price on the dies and conversion kits with toolhead is $140 each.

Dillon Dies + conversion kits & Toolhead

38/357

9mm

10mm/40 S&W

44 Mag

45 ACP/45 GAP

45 Colt

.223 (dies on toolhead with Redding competition seater)

308/30-06 (dies on toolhead with redding competition seater)

Now I do have the 45-70. My price on the 45-70 which comes with dies, toolhead, conversion kit, casefeed kit, mag powder bar is $295.

8 hours ago, Smoken D said:

I have 2 guys interested in the 650. They will have choice on the dies/conversion first. Here is the list that I have for your info and will get back once deal made on the 650. Price on the dies and conversion kits with toolhead is $140 each.

Dillon Dies + conversion kits & Toolhead

38/357

9mm

10mm/40 S&W

44 Mag

45 ACP/45 GAP

45 Colt

.223 (dies on toolhead with Redding competition seater)

308/30-06 (dies on toolhead with redding competition seater)

Now I do have the 45-70. My price on the 45-70 which comes with dies, toolhead, conversion kit, casefeed kit, mag powder bar is $295.

Thanks .

Let me know.

An update on Dillon's wait time. The website is wrong or maybe I got lucky but, I ordered my press on Tuesday the 27th, it shipped on Wednesday the 28th and I am scheduled for delivery on Friday the 30th. Yee haw!

18 minutes ago, Doc Fill 'Em 67797 said:

An update on Dillon's wait time. The website is wrong or maybe I got lucky but, I ordered my press on Tuesday the 27th, it shipped on Wednesday the 28th and I am scheduled for delivery on Friday the 30th. Yee haw!

Wow, that's awesome Pard!  Congrats.  Dillon is really losing out on business by having an inaccurate backorder status page... ???

On 10/28/2020 at 6:01 PM, Doc Fill 'Em 67797 said:

I ordered an XL750 last year and it arrived quicker than the backorder...I suspect they would rather deliver early rather than late.

Archived