SASS Wire Forum

I Didn't Know Raccoons Could Drive

Subdeacon Joe

Well,  there goes that 1st class rating.

Reminds me of the time I pulled over a suspected DUI. A couple had picked up a feral cat to adopt I guess. The husband had it stowed in a beach blanket while the wife drove. At some point, the cat decided to leave the confines of the blanket in a most aggressive manner.

Then things got downright medieval.

When I walked up to the car I thought it was a domestic battery case. Both of them looked like they had just crawled through some concertina wire. The lady explained the situation while the cat crouched in the back seat growling at everybody. I wished them luck in their efforts to domesticate the furious feline and bid them adieu. :lol:

Here, hold me beer. (Said the coon)

When I was in early elementary school I had to walk 3/4 of a mile or so back and forth to school.  Along the route was the home of an old lady from our church who became my friend. I would stop frequently on my way home from school.  She would have cookies or cake fro me and would tell me stories about her childhood.  One dayshe decided that I should take one of her newly weaned kittens home with me The kitten really was not interested in leaving his momma just yet so she put him in a paper bag for me.  I may have made a 1/4 mile before the kitten escaped, destroying the paper bag and the tearfull little boy with it.  I was wounded and bleeding from all exposed skin.  

I did learn a life lesson from the experience.  I learned that the next time I stopped by and she offered me another Kitten, although I wanted it badly, I could graciously say, No.

On 10/26/2020 at 2:55 PM, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Reminds me of the time I pulled over a suspected DUI. A couple had picked up a feral cat to adopt I guess. The husband had it stowed in a beach blanket while the wife drove. At some point, the cat decided to leave the confines of the blanket in a most aggressive manner.

Then things got downright medieval.

When I walked up to the car I thought it was a domestic battery case. Both of them looked like they had just crawled through some concertina wire. The lady explained the situation while the cat crouched in the back seat growling at everybody. I wished them luck in their efforts to domesticate the furious feline and bid them adieu. :lol:

You should've charged them with stupidity in the 1st degree.

Oh wait... you can't. :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

Rabies and Rabbis are two different things, though each can get you closer to God

yup , but in a whole different mood and temperment i think , 

Archived