SASS Wire Forum

If Biden is the Party, So are His Anti-Gun Stances

Charlie T Waite

With the final presidential debate tonight, President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden will have one final chance to publicly discuss each other’s views on your Second Amendment rights.

The first debate between the two nominees skirted the issue, as did the vice-presidential debate. Though there are many questions that should still be asked about his and Kamala Harris’ platform, it’s worth revisiting something Biden said during the first debate.

“The party is me. Right now, I am the Democratic Party,” said Biden during an exchange with Trump.

Though he was not explicitly referring to his anti-gun views, his sweeping declaration illustrates that all of his stances are now “gospel” to his party—including his views on the Second Amendment.

Biden’s game plan has been to routinely play down his–and Harris’–radicalism, and tonight’s debate is unlikely to highlight what he thinks about your right to keep and bear arms.

As America’s 1st Freedom previously reported, the Biden-Harris ticket represents the most anti-gun nomination in American history. From bans on the most popular rifles in the nation to overtly believing that the Second Amendment is not an individual right, they’re not even hiding their goal anymore. Yet, somehow this continues to be swept under the rug. 

When confronted about his stances by a worker at a Detroit automobile plant in March, Biden said, “You’re full of s---,” and told the man not to be a “horse’s a--.”

Let’s also not forget that Biden also promised he’d tag Beto O’Rourke to “take care of the gun problem with [him].”

This all comes as the mainstream media continues to provide cover for the Biden campaign. Chris Wallace, moderator of the first presidential debate, said, “Biden has made it clear over and over he’s not interested in taking away Second Amendment rights,” just over a month before the first debate. 

Time and again, Biden’s radicalism flies under the radar, particularly when it comes to the Second Amendment. He claims to be a moderate on the Second Amendment, but that could not be further from the truth.

If he is the party, as he claims, his overtly anti-Second Amendment agenda is set to permeate through all facets of government and the American life, from the executive branch into Congress, through the courts and much more.

With this ominous outlook, 2020 has seen a record amount of firearms purchased and an astonishing number of new gun owners. This all comes during a time of civil unrest, of COVID-19, and as Biden threatens to pack the U.S. Supreme Court, which has not ruled on a major Second Amendment case in a decade.

Meanwhile, President Trump has made it clear that Biden seeks to dismantle the Second Amendment, whereas he will staunchly defend it. “I will never waver. I will never disappoint. I have and I will continue to protect the Second Amendment,” said Trump in an exclusive interview with America’s 1st Freedom.

Make no mistake about it; freedom is on the ballot next month in all elections, from the national to local levels. Those who cherish the right to keep and bear arms, to protect themselves and their families, need to elect leaders who will defend those rights tooth and nail.

Let’s hope tonight’s debate makes Biden’s contempt towards the millions of Americans who lawfully exercise their Second Amendment rights every day abundantly clear.

Archived