SASS Wire Forum

Great match!!  Thanks to all involved in putting on the match. Congratulations to all the regional and category winners. A special congratulations to my shooting buddy 3 Gun Cole on his overall win. My first time to the regional, but you can bet I will be back

They both shot good matches and both worked hard to get the win! It was a fun match to shoot and I'm looking forward to next year.

Congrats to Three Gun Cole, Bucky Buckskin (Florida Boy!), Dodge City Dixie (Ladies SE Regional Champion) and Shamrock Sadie (Top Lady Overall)!

Stan

On 10/25/2020 at 5:24 PM, doc roy l. pain said:

Great match!!  Thanks to all involved in putting on the match. Congratulations to all the regional and category winners. A special congratulations to my shooting buddy 3 Gun Cole on his overall win. My first time to the regional, but you can bet I will be back

WAY TO GO 3 GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

On 10/25/2020 at 5:24 PM, doc roy l. pain said:

WAY TO GO DOC ON YOUR TOP 10 FINISH!!!!!!!     

Congratulations THREE GUN.   Your competition was some dang good top notch shooters.

And congratulations to Shamrock Sadie for her Top Lady Overall  finish.

..........Widder

Archived