SASS Wire Forum

HOWDEEEE!!!!

Nubbins Colt #7802

I just dropped in to say hello and maybe sell a gun or two.  Nice to see everyone's here.  Y'all be well and stay safe.

***Nubby***

Yep, it's me.  I popped in a little while back but then faded away again.  I see the Wire says I have 144 posts.  Makes me laugh.  I guess they re-did the software and my original 10,000 got washed away.  :rolleyes:

For the record, I sold a Charles Daly SAA 4" .45/c to a SASS member who swears he can handle a light trigger.  Way too light for me!  :D

I still have my main match set.  Maybe someday I'll get back to using them - after my knee replacements!

Best of luck on them new Knees ,,,

It would be good ta see you back ...

Come on up here and Shoot with Us slow folks ....

Jabez Cowboy

2 hours ago, Nubbins Colt #7802 said:

Yep, it's me.  I popped in a little while back but then faded away again.  I see the Wire says I have 144 posts.  Makes me laugh.  I guess they re-did the software and my original 10,000 got washed away.  :rolleyes:

I recollect when you dropped back in not so long ago.

When they redid the Saloon format a few years back the individual post counts dropped way down; I don't think there ever was an explanation. I lost about 2,500 as I remember. The curious thing was that they weren't all gone, which might have figured with a new system, but they just dropped about 50% or so, some more, some less.

Archived