SASS Wire Forum

Saginaw MI halloween Shoot 10/31/20 What costume would you wear if you could go?

ethan callahan

If you could attend this match what Halloween outfit would you wear???????     Your all invited  but lets see those costumes.......

ATTENTION all you Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and all other shooters.  Help us slay the pumpkins, zombies and rabid bears on halloween 10/31/2020 at Saginaw Field and Stream in Saginaw, MI.   DRESS UP in your best halloween outfit, if you don't then come as a cowboy.  1 free miss to those that dress up...... maybe???? never know....   So dress up.  

Targets will be BIG and up close!!!!!!!!!   This is going to be a fast fun shoot with no procedural traps. 

Free morning Donuts, coffee, provided then free lunch, water, pop, dessert.....

Don't forget to bring your 1911 for the wild bunch mini-match after the awards...   $5.00 extra, prize via random drawing provided.

YES award certificates and a random drawing prize table....

Free camping on the lake... just let us know ahead of time.  About 6 spots have power maybe more.

Bring your cowboy garage sale items to sell on the for sale tables. Bring lots of cash there will be lots of non-cowboy pistols (9mm) and ar-15 rifles for sale too. (I need the money!!!)  

• Shooting after safety meeting at 9:30 A.M.
  • Cost: $18 Non-Wolverine Ranger, $15 Ranger, 16 & Under - Free
  • It's more fun than should be allowed.
  • Location: Saginaw Field & Stream Club - 1/2 mile north on Gleaner road off M-46, this corner is 1 mile west of the M-52 & M-46 intersection.

casper 2 guns.png

Here is my $7.00 costume I got at good will....   I thought it was a moose....   It's a reindeer.....

reeindeer.jpg

If I couldn't be a cowboy, I'd be a wizard.   :rolleyes:

Me, at a Kappa Phi Delta frat party, 1971.  :lol:

Still have the outfit!  ^_^

Wizard.JPG.67d1dcad433d12f606a3d941e7ea7cf6.JPG

Edit:  I seem to recall bein' in my cups that night and threatening someone "if y'all don't behave yerself I'm gonna turn ya into a wart on a frog's butt!"  

not lookin for any special events that day gotta work and then we get that time change to deal with again , but ...

".."if y'all don't behave yerself I'm gonna turn ya into a wart on a frog's butt!"  ..." i might like to quote that one to a grandchild in the near future if you dont mind , i thought you looked a bit like gandolf - i like it 

Archived