SASS Wire Forum

When Pot Is Legal In the South

Subdeacon Joe

We don't consider ourselves a southern state, but by golly that picture looks good.

I'd order that, as a side, with my chicken fried steak, instead of onion rings!!!

As it stands now, I would have to travel up the road to visit our good friends in Oklahoma, to enjoy that delicacy.

6 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

When pot is legal in the south it will replace the kudzu.

Then the first forest fire  be a real trip................:rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

When pot is legal in the south it will replace the kudzu.

Nope.

Nothing can replace kudzu.

After the Apocalypse,  Them AK47 wielding mutant Twinkies will be riding giant cockroaches through  Kudzu forests to see Betty White perform.

Edit

And I agree with Pat, they are barely battered.  You can tell there wasn't a double dredging with a buttermilk bath in between.

That also looks more like a tempura batter than any cornmeal batter I've ever eaten.

But seriously, folks.  When marijuana is legalized in a state, can users buy firearms?  The federal form asks, "Are you an unlawful user of . . . marijuana . . .?"  See, marijuana is still unlawful from a federal point of view.  So, are you an unlawful user, or not?  Can you score a gat?

2 minutes ago, Joke 'um said:

But seriously, folks.  When marijuana is legalized in a state, can users buy firearms?  The federal form asks, "Are you an unlawful user of . . . marijuana . . .?"  See, marijuana is still unlawful from a federal point of view.  So, are you an unlawful user, or not?  Can you score a gat?

I’ve seen lots of internet arguments over it . I think according to the feds you can’t own a gun. I know when they legalized it in Mi the feds made the dealers start doing NICS checks on cpl holders again 

1 hour ago, Joke 'um said:

In colorado, not allowed to purchase a gun or have a ccw even with a medical card.  It is specifically clarified on the ccw application.  Although this is completely ignored.   No enforcement, so it doesn’t really seem to matter. 

Still Hand Bill is correct. Even if legal in the State, it is still against Federal law.

Archived