SASS Wire Forum

They're back

Sedalia Dave

Interesting line from the article --

"Three of the trapped hornets were tagged with radio trackers and one of those led entomologists back to its nest Thursday morning, officials said."

Tagged with radio transmitters? Seriously? I know electronics has gotten small, and these things are big, but . . . tagged with radio transmitters!!??

1 hour ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

"Three of the trapped hornets were tagged with radio trackers and one of those led entomologists back to its nest Thursday morning, officials said."

Tagged with radio transmitters? Seriously? I know electronics has gotten small, and these things are big, but . . . tagged with radio transmitters!!??

Believe it or not!

6 hours ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

You ought to see my new implanted pacemaker: about the size of a .22 LR cartridge, no external wiring nor evidence of the  device, a 12.5 year (estimated) battery life, micro-processor and two sensors.  The world of micros is getting smaller by the day.

12 hours ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

According to the news locally, that is prezactly what they did. Be interesting to see what happens in the Spring, when they come out of hibernation. 

Why do I get the feeling this is just another sensational thing the media spins to get people excited for no damned reason but to further their manipulative horse s#l£.
When I was a kid copperheads were mating with black snakes...We’re all gonna die!

Fire ants are going to take over the south...We’re all gonna die!

Kudzu was gonna snuff out all vegetation in the southern USA...We’re all gonna die!

Pit Bulls! Pit Bulls, the most evil creatures alive will kill everyone!...We’re all gonna die!

Killer bees will invade the USA, they should be to Canada by now...We’re all gonna die!

Now we have “murder hornets” - Asian Giant Hornets...We’re all gonna die!

Check this out...before we all die. :P

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/murder-hornet-mosquito-disease-death-millions/#app

Archived