SASS Wire Forum

Primers at DSA

In Stock Rifle and Pistol Primers at DSA

DI

DS Arms Inc<customerservice@dsarms.com>

Work fast guys, Large Pistol is already gone.

70 yankee greenbacks a thousand... YIKES...

18 minutes ago, John Boy said:

That’s fine if you live near one. 

in store pick-up only

Online Orders Temporarily Suspended

We in store pick-up are not currently s

1 minute ago, Too Tall Bob said:

That’s fine if you live near one. 

in store pick-up only

Online Orders Temporarily Suspended

We in store pick-up are not currently s

Road Trip!

Too Tall,

I live in Ohio and was fortunate to pick up two bricks of Winchester SPP last night.  Vances is only allowing one box per customer.  My son went with me and he purchased the other box.  At least they were reasonably priced; $36.99 per thousand.  Every other gun shop is totally out of both small and large pistol primers and tI've seen prices at local Ohio gun shows anywhere from $75-100 per thousand.  I won't pay that high price, at least right now.   I do like to shoot at an indoor range December through March and I think that I've got enough primers to get me through the winter shooting.  Hopefully the primer "drought" will improve once the election, COVID, and other issues calm down..  

7 hours ago, watab kid said:

after tomorrow things will settle down a bit then get back to normal 

Let's cross our collective fingers and hope that comes true.  Some forecast it's still a year out.

And don't forget that some of the top Dems said that riots should continue,  that is the way for change to come about. 

Sad.

Be prepared for any situation, 

BS

Well if you are planning on going to the local store in the morning to purchase some primers, you had better take a lunch...... in fact you better take several of them. This isn't going away anytime soon. 

Snakebite

3 hours ago, Snakebite said:

Well if you are planning on going to the local store in the morning to purchase some primers, you had better take a lunch...... in fact you better take several of them. This isn't going away anytime soon. 

Snakebite

My LGS owner told me his suppliers are telling him that for components, best case scenario for a return to normal supplies is mid 2021, with a more likely of end of 2021

My Small Pistol Magnum primers arrived today.

On the notification list for non-magnum SPP.

Thanks for the heads up for the source. Have not yet looked at the date codes to see if they are current production or some found old stock. I'll try to look next time I am near them. Would be nice to know if they are new production as it would mean some stock is actually entering the supply chain.

Just received my shipment of SPP and LPP. Anyone know how to read the date code,  if that is what it is?

The only code that I see is: 24A091

Thoughts?

Regards,

BS

12 hours ago, Barry Sloe said:

Just received my shipment of SPP and LPP. Anyone know how to read the date code,  if that is what it is?

The only code that I see is: 24A091

Thoughts?

Regards,

BS

I think...

Batch/lot code is 24

Year is A

Day of year is 091

This is from patterns Federal has used in the past. Unfortunately, I have not found confirmation for years beyond about 2009, but this was the pattern then. And A was not a year prior to 2010, just don't know what year A actually is.

Archived