SASS Wire Forum

For Sale Winchester Large Pistol Primers

For sale, once-fired Winchester large pistol primers.  $1 each plus $1 shipping.  

Remove the guts, place a punch inside the cup to push the firing pin indentation back out so surface is smooth, notch one side of primer with Dremel, JB-weld to your carbine front sight:

:)

FrontSightPrimer.jpg

58 minutes ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

For sale, once-fired Winchester large pistol primers.  $1 each plus $1 shipping.  

:)

I could be interested, buy only if can provide 10,000 of by next week...They need to be cleaned and no firing pin marks...Might be able to do some business...

Texas Lizard

2 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Do you need a sub-supplier? I can provide some at $0.50 each (plus shipping) so you would have a 100% profit plus the shipping cost difference!:)

Well if I get enough orders (like, more than 10 ) I might have to take you up on that, because I shoot Federals.  I have to root around in the spent primers to find some Winnies.    I don't mind spreading the wealth.  :)

2 hours ago, Texas Lizard said:

I could be interested, buy only if can provide 10,000 of by next week...They need to be cleaned and no firing pin marks...Might be able to do some business...

Texas Lizard

Please talk to my subcontractor, Injun Ryder (but send payment to me).   :D

Archived