SASS Wire Forum

Mark Kelly says he supports the Second Amendment. But actions speak louder than words

Charlie T Waite

Democratic challenger Mark Kelly prepares to debate Republican Sen. Martha McSally at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University on Oct. 6, 2020.

What a phony!!  I hope the people of Arizona are not short on memory!!  His own actions and statements prove that he is a gun grabbing LIAR!!!

He's worse than O'Rourke and Kamala when it comes to guns. A distinguished Naval officer who has sworn several times to uphold the Constitution. I doubt that he's ever read it. He's exploiting his spouse's tragedy just like Sarah Brady did. He's a liar saying he supports the Second Amendment.  AND he has financial ties to the chicoms.

PF

The Dems have made a big deal over future justice Barrett and her beliefs. As I remember, the last two female justices swore up and down during their hearings that the recent rulings on the Second Amendment were "settled law" and that they would abide the decisions. Of course, the first time a 2A issue came up, look how they voted!  :(

Typical swabby. Thank the Heavens they have Marines to protect their frail asses.

1 hour ago, Mud Marine,SASS#54686 Life said:

Typical swabby. Thank the Heavens they have Marines to protect their frail asses.

Grandpa,  Really John Glen and Jim Webb were both so Liberal they would get along fine in the New Marines.  

Not surprising since they were officers.  :angry:

Archived