SASS Wire Forum

I'm beginning to hate having to leave the house!

Clay Mosby

The damn loonies are everywhere! 

A little back story.  I'm a few months shy of 70, a bit overweight, white, and a through and through Patriot, Christian, 1st and 2nd Amendment supporter. Last year, after my Mom passed, my share of the inheritance allowed us to replace our rapidly declining old pickup with a shiny new one. 

So I am a sorely tempting target to certain groups. I've been accosted a time or two, but thankfully, even though Gruesom's lair is only a few miles away, we're not really in a hot bed of lunacy.

Then yesterday happened. We frequent a smallish supermarket a couple miles from us, been going there for years. But it's in a rough area, I don't go there after dark.  I usually go at 6am when they open, very few folks about at that hour.

Anyway, shopping done, I head out into the parking lot with the grub to find a woman standing next to the truck peering in the windows.  The only thing I have that I suppose identifies me as a conservative to some are the seat covers. Hard to read, but they was US Army at the top.

But I digress. I walked up towards the woman and loudly asked "May I help you?" 

"Is this shameful display of white supremacy yours?" And before I could begin to answer, she continued in an even louder voice; 

"Do you have ANY idea how  many poor oppressed Black People are suffering because of it?!?"

This question derailed my thinker for a second or three. How on earth did a pickup cause folks to suffer? 

"Ma'am, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, so if you'll excuse me, I have to get my groceries home." Not what I really wanted to say, but was trying to be civil.

I started loading the bags into the back as she continued berating me. I don't swear I'm quoting her word for word, but it was something along the lines of:

"If you had any decency in you, which you obviously don't, you son-of-a-b*tch, you'd return that piece of trash back in and give the money to BLM or Antifa, people that actually help the oppressed victims in this country.!!"

A 2019 F-150 is not exactly my idea of a "piece of trash" (except to maybe a Chevy owner :) )  And by this time I see from the corner of my eye that the few folks about in the parking lot are starting to look at us. So now I just want to get out of there. I close up the back and head for the drivers door. As I get in she quite literally screams her parting shots:

"Run away you f---ing piece of sh*t! Go hide with the other white supremacists, we're coming for you and you won't escape! We won't allow your kind in America when we take it!"

With that she spun on her heel and walked away. I sat there for a few seconds trying to calm down. I was so mad I really wanted to slap something, really, really, hard. As I counted to a hundred I watched the lady. Wearing what I would call a well tailored womens business suit, she climbed into a pretty new, and pretty dang fancy looking Cadillac Escalade. As I shook my head in wonder at this walking bunch of cliches, she drove over to the Starbucks drive-thru.  At this point I busted out laughing and headed home.

Oh, and if it matters to anyone, she was white too.

The lunacy is strong out there!!

IMG_20201012_035517533.jpg

Thanks for a great story and thank you for your service !

I love the seat covers by the way!:FlagAm:

Clay, I would carry a can of pepper spray and if that happens again I would hose her arse down, get in my well deserved truck and drive away. 

But before that I would hand her a picture like this this:

2B6D6088-2920-4AAF-A922-C852DA40BF5C.thumb.jpeg.64353ad22bc087582d938e3812b07e68.jpeg

OP, you were introduced to the "cringe-fringe."
These are the people who are SO lost they will search and find any tribe where they "belong."

Hate is a powerful binding force.
Orange Man Bad is one such hate.

I am not at all surprised she is white.

The sad part:  what do you do when it becomes violent?

When ANTIFA/BLM comes to your home or business (or vehicle), you have two choices:

• Stand Aside
• Stand Up

If you Stand Aside, ANTIFA and BLM will drag you out of your vehicle and destroy it, then beat you and burn your house or business.

If you Stand Up and defend yourself, the State will bankrupt you and send you to prison.

The surviving ANTIFA/BLM will sneak back in the middle of the night to finish the destruction of your home or business.

Maybe try something along these lines:
"Lady, I don't care what sexual games you want to to play with me! I'm a married man and faithful to my wife!"

Or

"I don't want any of your drugs lady! I don't use them!"

Be creative.

With a little more thought you should come up with some dandies.

1 hour ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

You should have called the po-po and see if there were any surveillance cameras near you.

I'll bet you ain't the first one, this POS has threatened.

OLG 

Lumpy,

He lives in Sacramento. I'm not sure the police would do anything.

Allie

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Clay, it's not too late to move to Arizona.  We need all the conservative help we can get.

I'd do it in a heartbeat Forty, but the boss ain't having it. And gotta keep the boss happy!

2 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

You should have called the po-po and see if there were any surveillance cameras near you.

I'll bet you ain't the first one, this POS has threatened.

OLG 

They are the police not the po po

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Lumpy,

Allie

Even if the police didn't have anything else to do there is little they could do.  She only was offensive & here threat that BLM and/or the commie Brown Shirts (Antifa) will come and hurt you isn't a credible threat.  Besides unless you recorded her rant it is a he said she said. 

43 minutes ago, Clay Mosby said:

Allie, you're right, if there ain't blood on the ground the response time is measured in increments of never!

Yep.
I'm in Orangevale.
There was an ANTIFA/BLM rally scheduled about 100 yards from our house.
They chickened out due to the fire smoke and summer heat.. but I figure they will be back.

Sac Sheriff says they do not have a permit, but also Sac Sheriff will not show up nor intervene.
This means we are on our own should ANTIFA/BLM decided to bring their party to our neighborhood.

I have two choices, both outlined above.

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Lumpy,

Allie

That's the problem right there. I've mentioned before the story of a guy I knew who left his pickup with an NRA sticker on it parked in Seattle one day, and came back to it with the windows all smashed and the sides keyed. When you're in leftist territory you can expect the nuts to show up at any moment.

She's from the same mold as the clueless lamebrains who showed up at the airports in the late 1960s screaming "baby killer!" to returning 'Nam vets. Sorry, but did somebody kill your baby? Is what the vets went through any of your business? People like her get all worked up into a frothing mad frenzy, when the truth is nobody ever oppressed her or spewed racist hate at her or any of her family.

Wow.That’s really weird. Triggered by a US Army seat cover?? Did you have a Trump bumper sticker or something? 

2 hours ago, Henry T Harrison said:

They are the police not the po po

I’ll accept PoPo. Or Five 0. Better than Gestapo. Or Pigs. :D

This is Derick Velez, one  of my best officers. He did a lot of charity work as Officer PoPo. Great guy.

85E430FF-2494-465D-A36E-BBB95D9B8B6C.jpeg

386CB134-94C3-4136-B9CD-D27D03A989CF.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Wow.That’s really weird. Triggered by a US Army seat cover?? Did you have a Trump bumper sticker or something? 

Classic stereotyping. She automatically assumed that somebody with a large Ford pickup and US Army seat covers wasn't a psycho leftist like her. Well, actually she was right on that one.

1 hour ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

People like her get all worked up into a frothing mad frenzy, when the truth is nobody ever oppressed her or spewed racist hate at her or any of her family.

i do not recall ever having "oppressed or spewed racist hate" but ive had it spewed at me as well , i commend you on your civility - although i think "that civility" is what they hate most , they are so full of hate themselves they see it as hate , and you cant fix the flaws that natural selection used to weed out 

I don’t have those problems.

First, I won’t tolerate ANYONE up in my face like that. I’ll say “Leave me alone !!” once calmly and then I will go off on them like a hand grenade if they persist.

Second, I go openly armed everywhere that it is legal and I’m 6’2” tall and weigh 230 lbs and look like a 1% biker most of the time!!!  :lol:

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I’ll accept PoPo. Or Five 0. Better than Gestapo. Or Pigs. :D

This is Derick Velez, one  of my best officers. He did a lot of charity work as Officer PoPo. Great guy.

85E430FF-2494-465D-A36E-BBB95D9B8B6C.jpeg

386CB134-94C3-4136-B9CD-D27D03A989CF.jpeg

Sorry I just find the term disrespectful 

Popo seems to me to be baby talk.

Now that cop that dresses like a clown and calls himself Officer Popo and entertains the children - that's fine. He's talking baby talk to little kids.

But when grown men speaking to other grown men talk about the popo, it makes me think of Mossy and shotty and Remmy and all those other baby talk names for guns. It makes me cringe. I'm thinking, "for God's sake grow up and learn to talk like an adult".

46 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Anyway, back to the original subject... watch out come November 4th. One side is either going to be raging mad and burning cities, or they're going to be celebrating and burning cities.

I'm having difficulty choosing between the "like" and "crying" emoticons.

I would have told her to "Shut that hole in your face, you ignorant slut".

Then I would have added:   "This truck belongs to my friend, who is an ederly Black man and has asked me to

do some grocery shopping for him because at this time he is unable to get out"

..........Widder

3 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Anyway, back to the original subject... watch out come November 4th. One side is either going to be raging mad and burning cities, or they're going to be celebrating and burning cities.

i have the uneasy feeling we wont know for certain for a spell as all the states keep adding time for counting mail ins that could not get posted on time - or while the ballots are rounded up from folks car trunks , whats wrong with getting it done on election day ???? 

and dont give me any disenfranchise garbage - if you wanted to vote you could get it done - i always have and my relatives always have back to the days of horses and buggies ,,,,,or walking 

It all comes back to “If you aren’t winning the game, CHANGE THE RULES!!!”

Many places now allow non-citizens to vote, despite not being qualified. 

Some places don’t require a voter ID!!

Now, in many places, you don’t even have to go to the polls, even if there’s nothing to prevent you from making the trip.

I once drove several hundred miles across a couple of states, taking the whole day off from work, to cast my vote because I had moved after the registration deadline!!

I was taught that a most important part of citizenship was voting!

I have NEVER missed an opportunity to vote!!  Not even in a local referendum or city or county election!!

Well, I am going up to the courthouse next week and vote. I have done that for the last couple years and I think both time was on a Saturday before noon.

Those that want to vote in person have ample time to go if they will make some effort. I have a couple friends that dislike the current president and denounce him, but I am pretty sure they will not go and vote. I asked one of them a while back, and she comment to the effect that she has never voted.

Being in Illinois I am fighting the same problems as some other on here, but the north has most of the people in the city and the rest of the state tends to lose out to them.

The biggest joke is the Illinois constitutional amendment to change our flat tax in the state to a graduated tax called the Fair Tax amendment and it will only tax those making high incomes according to the promoters of the amendment, but it will allow the state government to change the tax rate on any income level instead of the flat tax for everybody we currently have in the state. (the advertisement for this is those with more should pay more to help those without) The Governor is a billionaire and has spent millions of his own money to try to get this passed. Makes you wonder what they are really up to with this item. I am voting NO and I read an item yesterday that if it passes most people will be paying 60% of their wages in taxes in this state when it goes into effect.

2 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

It all comes back to “If you aren’t winning the game, CHANGE THE RULES!!!”

Many places now allow non-citizens to vote, despite not being qualified. 

Some places don’t require a voter ID!!

Now, in many places, you don’t even have to go to the polls, even if there’s nothing to prevent you from making the trip.

I once drove several hundred miles across a couple of states, taking the whole day off from work, to cast my vote because I had moved after the registration deadline!!

I was taught that a most important part of citizenship was voting!

I have NEVER missed an opportunity to vote!!  Not even in a local referendum or city or county election!!

Me and you both!

I guess others can blame US for our representatives..... :lol:

Its obvious WE won't get the credit.

..........Widder

Archived