SASS Wire Forum

Good Grief Charlie Brown

Sedalia Dave

Seems that apple tv has purchased the rights to show the Charlie brown holiday specials. This I can understand. What I cannot fathom is how the person that wrote this story and the person that approved it couldn't get the dates right.

This year is hte 55th Anniversary of "A Charlie Brown Christmas" to the best of my knowledge it has played every December for the last 54 years on either CBS or ABC. Yet these lame &^% think ity started in 1996?  GOOD GRIEF!!!

Charlie Brown holiday specials move to Apple TV+, ending long runs on CBS, ABC

Well since I saw this this morning it seems that people at fox news pulled their heads out of their derrieres and fixed the dates about an hour ago..

17 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Uh... What's a "Apple T V?"  :huh:

It’s another pay network. Like there ain’t enough. Hulu, Spotify, Sling, HBO Now, YouTube TV, Philo, Pluto, Fubo, PlayStation VUE....

Ridicleus!

On 10/22/2020 at 5:37 PM, Utah Bob #35998 said:

It’s another pay network. Like there ain’t enough. Hulu, Spotify, Sling, HBO Now, YouTube TV, Philo, Pluto, Fubo, PlayStation VUE....

Ridicleus!

Other than having the old rabbit ears on top of the tube tv, is there any service you don’t pay for.. we are so used to pay to watch our tv’s now, my pop would roll over in his grave.  Ahhh the days I was the first remote for my mom and dad, I was the one who turned the dial,,,, anyway Apple is just another addition the bunch now.  

Archived