SASS Wire Forum

Wanted - Uberti bullseye ejector rod

You might try Taylor's.  They just shipped a backorder that I had for one, so they may have gotten more in...

https://taylorsfirearms.com/contact-us

Large or small caliber never dawned on me... I expect .44-40 and up is "large caliber", and .38/.357, .32 H&R mag, and .32-20 are "small caliber"... mine is a .38-40, so is .40 cal considered large or small?

Well, that is a good question.  At first, I would say the large, but not sure, since they are just labelled as being for .45 and .357.  But the smaller caliber part with the shaved rod would work on any caliber, while vice versa would not.   What is (or was) in the gun now?

I have one with a crescent head rod and one with a bullseye rod - trying to match 'em up. They both have round rods, so that would make them large caliber. 

Rootin, if he doesn't want it I do!

The only Vaquero bullseye styles I'm aware of have a rather small head...? VTI got back to me and they've got them @ $28.50, so I think I'll go that route.

I think the difference is the rod size, round vs. half-round.  Not positive as I've never had a smaller caliber single action to compare them.

EjectorRod.JPG

Can you buy just the button?  

424071641_GripnotchesDec2019.jpg.83c14d4ef1e7b50a85ecbad12193695a.jpg

This is my Cimarron Old Model P in 38WCF with BP frame and bullseye ejector.  Beginning to love the 38WCF! 

1255135790_ColtFSSdirtyMarch2020.jpg.f880979fcc2558f430086aee6f1502df.jpg

My old Colt Frontier Six Shooter probably had one form factory but was updated to crescent style later on. Original Colt bullseye ejector are rather pricey.  Would need a nickel one. 

Archived