SASS Wire Forum

WTB looking for 45 LC bullets

Howdy,

I am looking for 45 LC bullets in either 200 or 250 gr RNFP. We have a small posse of shooters reloading as a group and we have brass, power and primers just need more bullets.  I know this is a big ask as they are getting harder and harder to find.  Maybe there is a cowboy out there who has more than he/she will ever shoot or has switched to 38 and doesn’t need them anymore.  Either way if you have some and want to let them go give me a PM they will go to good group who will shoot them!!!

Thanks

MJH

Waimea is a cowboy that makes and sells bullets as well as Scarllet Darlin.

Both are here on the Wire.

Chert Rock.

Can also try  Ringer's Bullets, he is on Facebook and takes orders by phone. Good Cowboy. Also, Missouri Bullets. Both make soft bullets---excellent for our sport.

The coated  " Bullets By Scarlett are the best.

No more de=leading your barrels after each match !

2 hours ago, Chert Rock Chuck said:

Waimea is a cowboy that makes and sells bullets as well as Scarllet Darlin.

Both are here on the Wire.

Chert Rock.

I'll second that list of excellent vendors, as well as throwing Springfield Slim in the mix.

47 minutes ago, Von Dutch, SASS # 7995 said:

Shoot  smokeless with coated bullets no Leading!!!!

Casting my own now and getting ready to run the first batch with powder coat this weekend.

FWIW, we never get leading in my wife and son's smokeless bullets. Ya just gotta go softer and bigger.

OP I sent you a PM.  I am just down the road and I have a few thousand coming over the weekend, a few different kinds, I would be willing to hook you up with a few if you want to try the coated.  What are you guys loading on?

Badman bullets in Oregon features free shipping on orders of one thousand, excellent SASS Pards' outfit, they can fix u up as can the ones already mentioned.

Archived