SASS Wire Forum

Best by 10 10 13

Chili Ron

Howdy,

Im doing a bit of cleaning. Throw stuff out. Recycle. all that good stuff.

A box under a table yealded a sealed bag of Natcho Chips.

Best by 10 10 13.

Weeelllll should I toss it?

Try one?

Use em for hunnert yard targets?

Its sealed and the bag has pressure when I squeeze it.

And everyone knows most all of our food is loaded with preserve stuff.

So whatdaya think?

Best

CR

Think I just ate a can of Spam with the same date         GW

I’d open the bag and try one, if it tastes bad spit it out and feed it to the birds or whatever will eat em!

10 10 13?

That's a lot of shotgun per stage.

;)

Howdy,

Well I tried one.

Tasted kinda cheezy and crunched fine.

Then the weirdest taste and I couldnt get it spit out fast enuf.

Finally washed it out with rum.

Did ya know rum makes good emergency mouthwash?

Learn something ever day..

Best

CR

targets it is.

I'm old...I need all the preservatives I can get.

But....over the years, the inside of the bag, which is likely aluminum, may have greatly leached into the chips, over time.

My wife's cancer doctor told her to avoid aluminum, in all it's forms.

I think you have a really good source of targets for your favorite squirrel rifle, or Daisy Red Ryder BB gun.

Remember your school science days....."you are what you eat."

W.K.

1 hour ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

I'm old...I need all the preservatives I can get.

But....over the years, the inside of the bag, which is likely aluminum, may have greatly leached into the chips, over time.

My wife's cancer doctor told her to avoid aluminum, in all it's forms.

I think you have a really good source of targets for your favorite squirrel rifle, or Daisy Red Ryder BB gun.

Remember your school science days....."you are what you eat."

W.K.

I'm a bacon, egg and Swiss cheese sandwich of white toast ,with coffee and lots of sugar, and a large glass of half apple juice an half orange juice?  WOW!  I finally succeeded at a something.

12 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

10 10 13?

;)

6 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Shot a stage like that one time.  It was FUN!!!

Sniveling, whining and crying...with some “Yahoo”...ing! Is what you might hear these days because it isn’t the standard dance step of “10-10-4, 10-10-4, 10-10-4...tra-la-la-la-tra-la-la-tra-la-la-gamers whine-la-dee-dee-it hurts the brain-la-dee-da....:P

We shot a stage once, back when gamers didn’t call the shots, that had 32 targets that could be shot with any combination of guns. One just had to follow the sequence of targets. I shot the stage with my trusty Stoeger SxS. I used a full shotgun belt, slide and a few in my pockets. Hit every target but I got a “P”. That was quite fun. @Kid Cavalier ---)-------------- took a video of it and sent it to me but I could never get it to play. 

What fun we used to have. :D

13 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

10 10 13?

;)

At Shenango River Rats in NE Ohio we shoot a stage with 10-10-10 every month. It's called the rat hotel. It's a hallway wth 4 doors on alternating sides and a window at the end. Shoot two "rats" from each opening. It's a hoot!!

3 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

At Shenango River Rats in NE Ohio we shoot a stage with 10-10-10 every month. It's called the rat hotel. It's a hallway wth 4 doors on alternating sides and a window at the end. Shoot two "rats" from each opening. It's a hoot!!

I'll be a shotgun huckleberry! :D

I would love that stage. Closest we come is once a year we have a stage with 20 targets. You have to use at least 3 main match firearms and hit each target 1 round each. Most people use two rifles and 1 pistol. 

I shoot FCD and want desperately to stoke up three of my 87s with 6 rounds each and go to town loading the remaining two rounds on the clock.

Every year I gently prod the MD to allow me and other 87 and 97 shooters to do this. So far he has not agreed but a couple of us are slowly wearing him down.

It would be epic.  

We used to shoot one stage at one shoot each year. Nevada Turtles revenge. 10-10-25. You walked down range engaging a whole bunch of different shotgun targets. Must go down. I have a canvas SG belt that holds 25. Others had to use pockets or two belts. Black powder shotguns, me, could weld with the barrels when completed.

Ike

Best by 10 10 13

Not too bad  By 10 10 15

Pretty Nasty by 10 10 18

Close to Toxic by 10 10 20

Archived