SASS Wire Forum

Christmas in California?

Raylan

After he died, one of my former employer's sons read, at his celebration of life, something his father wrote about his regrets. It was heart wrenching. I never knew this nor suspected it. His father was one of "Hitler's youth." His regret brings tears to my eyes.

What he wrote reminds me of this, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.” Gospel of Luke 23:34

Someone commented  crime rates skyrocketing in Ca.  Of course it's true. But take shoplifting for instance. They are closing stores left and right because of no enforcement of shoplifting in areas like San Francisco.  But statistically, Newsome will claim less shoplifting is occurring. 

This is how liberals get crime rates down. Just like the Parkland school in Florida. They stopped police involvement with students committing crimes and then proudly claim that rates are down.

17 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

What little courage we have shown facing this virus.  I've wondered what courage it took to step off a landing craft into chest-deep water with a hundred pounds of equipment and face enemy fire when you see the death and carnage before you.

A physical enemy in the form of a man with a gun,  or in a plane or tank, or even artillery piece, is a somewhat known quantity.   He can be seen,  he can be killed, his equipment can be destroyed. 

A virus...how do you see it?  How do you know where it is?  How does the average person attack it?

I understand what you are saying,  but you are comparing apples to slip joint pliers.

I would agree that too many people are buying in to a press and politician induced hysteria. 

Archived