SASS Wire Forum

Land Run folks...

Singin' Sue 71615

37 minutes ago, Buffalo Bill Mathewson, 37826 said:

I have hunted that week of October starting in short sleeves and ponds frozen by the end of the week. Be ready. 

THIS^^^^

October temps could be in the 80s or the 30s. Might even have both in the same week. :o

30 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

THIS^^^^

October temps could be in the 80s or the 30s. Might even have both in the same week. :o

Or the same day.  Oklahoma shares that trait with Texas. ;)

1 hour ago, SHOOTIN FOX said:

We have four seasons here. Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, and that was yesterday. High pf 52 yesterday, forcast 80+ tomorrow. Long range forecast is for partly sunny in the sixties. 

Long range forecast:lol: :lol:

I'm hopin it ain't as cold as Parker KS was last weekend. I think it was 34 two mornings in a row. Sunday didn't get much above 45 degrees and the wind was blowin. However we managed to have a good time and Shirttail got SOG award for the whole match and missed top twenty by one place. She was pretty happy.

kR

5 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

I'm hopin it ain't as cold as Parker KS was last weekend. I think it was 34 two mornings in a row. Sunday didn't get much above 45 degrees and the wind was blowin. However we managed to have a good time and Shirttail got SOG award for the whole match and missed top twenty by one place. She was pretty happy.

kR

Well it Could be Exactly like that.... But most likely it will be Beautiful Sunny Fall Days with highs in the 60's

Then again, it mite be pushin' 100........... But It will be GREAT whatever it is, I Promise :D

As far as "Red Shirt" Fridays... Lots of Folks do it, But I'm not aware of anything "Official" about it.

21 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

THIS^^^^

You may have both the same day.

On 10/20/2020 at 4:37 AM, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Howdy OKC peeps!

I'm putting together wardrobe for LR 2020...but, never having been in OK in October, I need help.

What kind of weather are we expecting?

What kind of weather could happen?

Are we wearing Red for Friday?

Thanks!

See y'all soon.

About the same type as you have at end April !!!

On 10/19/2020 at 5:40 PM, SHOOTIN FOX said:

We have four seasons here. Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, and that was yesterday. High pf 52 yesterday, forcast 80+ tomorrow. Long range forecast is for partly sunny in the sixties. 

Yup...it keeps changing for Arcadia every time I look it up!!!

2 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

@Singin' Sue 71615 Looked at the long range forecast today and I would pack Long Johns, a rain slicker, and water proof boots. :mellow:

Extended Forecast for Edmond OK

You bet! Check, check and check!!!

But, still prayin':rolleyes:

Archived