SASS Wire Forum

OVV last regular monthly match this Saturday Oct 24th

Thunder Creek Kid

Come on out for our last regular monthly shoot of the year.

The theme is trick or treat, Ole Rattlesnake says to bring extra ammo.

We will be giving free shoots for next year to the person with the best poker hand. You get a 

card for every match you attended this year.

At the end we will be having our annual club meeting, so try to stay a little after for that.

Weather permitting I'm planning on it!

Do we get to vote on President and Vice President?:P

2 hours ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

Maybe Rye will pick me up & I'll come too!

--Dawg

I'll have to leave too early to get you, add another hour to my day! It's a loooong day!

Let me think on that, I'll call ya!

The weather is looking good. Not too hot and rain will be gone by 8am.

Ole Rattlesnake has some really fun stages written. I kinda wish I had thought of them.

I can't hardly wait till tomorrow. Wish I could tell you some of the stages but that would be an unfair advantage to you guys.

A great fun day at OVV. Weather was great and Ole Rattlesnake had some really fun interesting stages.

Congrats to our overall top shooters Holly Woody top ladies and Swiss our top mens shooter. 

Scores are on the website: http://ohiovv.com/content/october-2020-main-match

Our next shoot is our final Wednesday Fun Shoot of the year November 4th.

PS.       I lost my Mustache! I could use some help in finding it. If someone has found it please give it back to me.

When I go outside my lip is cold!

Great day at OVV. Old Rattlesnake, Useless Houston, and Thunder Creek Kid gave us a crazy fun match. Rifle and pistol reloads, swinging targets, fetching your shotshells out of a bag, crazy optional bonus shots on every stage and really different shooting sequences. It all added up to a great day of shooting. I am, however, forced to report a negative for the shoot. We were forced to witness an embarrassing and painful display by my hero, Thunder Creek Kid, as he humiliated not only himself but the rest of the gunfighters and duelists of the world by using TWO HANDS to shoot some bonus targets. It's called a "hand gun" not "hands gun". The scene has been etched indelibly on my impressionable mind. I'll probably cry myself to sleep tonight thinking about my fallen hero. 

Thanks OVV for an otherwise fun day.

46 minutes ago, Thunder Creek Kid said:

PS.       I lost my Mustache! I could use some help in finding it. If someone has found it please give it back to me.

When I go outside my lip is cold!

In case anyone is even remotely interested, it's the cheesy looking one pictured. Do us a favor. Next time buy enough glue to fasten it to "both" sides of your lip.:P:D:P

IMG_20201024_135749754~2.jpg

Yep, great fun today!
Much thanks to the OVV crew!

Nice way to end the shooting season!

--Dawg

Seamus. I too am simply crushed by our hero by seeing him shoot those targets two handed!! I think he should really do some soul searching and see how he disappointed us that look up to him. 
I’m about to pour myself a nice big shot of rye whiskey just to calm me down!:(

3 hours ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

Great day at OVV. Old Rattlesnake, Useless Houston, and Thunder Creek Kid gave us a crazy fun match. Rifle and pistol reloads, swinging targets, fetching your shotshells out of a bag, crazy optional bonus shots on every stage and really different shooting sequences. It all added up to a great day of shooting. I am, however, forced to report a negative for the shoot. We were forced to witness an embarrassing and painful display by my hero, Thunder Creek Kid, as he humiliated not only himself but the rest of the gunfighters and duelists of the world by using TWO HANDS to shoot some bonus targets. It's called a "hand gun" not "hands gun". The scene has been etched indelibly on my impressionable mind. I'll probably cry myself to sleep tonight thinking about my fallen hero. 

Thanks OVV for an otherwise fun day.

I don't know, but did you insult me or compliment me with all those big words?

3 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Seamus. I too am simply crushed by our hero by seeing him shoot those targets two handed!! I think he should really do some soul searching and see how he disappointed us that look up to him. 
I’m about to pour myself a nice big shot of rye whiskey just to calm me down!:(

You've not set your sights very high if you're looking up to me.

Although I did check the scores and my name is ahead of yours. Did you happen to see that?

56 minutes ago, Thunder Creek Kid said:

I don't know, but did you insult me or compliment me with all those big words?

Yes

10 hours ago, Thunder Creek Kid said:

You've not set your sights very high if you're looking up to me.

Although I did check the scores and my name is ahead of yours. Did you happen to see that?

Yes which made me have another shot of rye whiskey!!:P

Archived