SASS Wire Forum

Sage Chick - Dr Sarah Preston

She's definitely all grown up now!  ^_^

Congratulations to "the Doc" and her family...!  :blush:

Oh! Now I get it. You have to in the “In crowd” or somehow one is expected just to know these things I guess. 

Carry on. Don’t mind me. 

A classy young lady who deserves all the good things in life!!  Best wishes from our whole family!!!

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Oh! Now I get it. You have to in the “In crowd” or somehow one is expected just to know these things I guess. 

Carry on. Don’t mind me. 

Hey, Pat!  Sage Chick has been around a while, and it's been fun watching her grow up through her dad's posts over the years.

Google her, and watch her shoot on YouTube.

But take a peek at the link below, an article from '09 ~ bound to make you smile! ^_^  

http://www.juniorshooters.net/2009/02/11/my-life-as-a-cowboy-action-shooter/

5 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Hey, Pat!  Sage Chick has been around a while, and it's been fun watching her grow up through her dad's posts over the years.

Google her, and watch her shoot on YouTube.

But take a peek at the link below, an article from '09 ~ bound to make you smile! ^_^  

http://www.juniorshooters.net/2009/02/11/my-life-as-a-cowboy-action-shooter/

Thank you. 

I had the privilege of posse-ing with her and her family about forever ago at Guns of August.  She was a wee sprite doing her best to methodically work through stages and enjoying our game.  Then she grows up, kicks our butts, becomes a vet, and seems to have found love.  

Many congratulations, Sage Chick.

Had the privilege of shooting with her and her family many times. Great family and classy young lady. I have to say she looks kind of strange without a Ruger in her hand. Congrats from Kay and I. 

I remember when she first started shooting cowboy, she was about 10-11? She had a single shot shotgun and you know what..... she was NOT last!!

Congrats again Mr. & Mrs. Preston!:wub:

14 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Carry on. Don’t mind me. 

Ladies Overall World Champion 2013.  But that's okay.  Nobody knows everything.  :)

Oh my! I showed Kaya that pic and said "Guess who!". She said "I still see her whooping your butt in man on man!". Girls don't forget nuthin! 

A huge congratulations from my family. 

24 minutes ago, Nasty Newt # 7365 said:

Ladies Overall World Champion 2013.  But that's okay.  Nobody knows everything.  :)

No offense but I do not track things like this. I have a hard enough time keeping track of my own self. :lol:

Its OK to be trackless Pat.

Congratulations  Sage Chick and family.  My best memory is her dancing with her father at EOT.  Made me smile then and makes me smile now remembering.  May your life contain many more smiles.

2 hours ago, Nasty Newt # 7365 said:

Ladies Overall World Champion 2013. 

Also Ladies Overall World Champion in 2010.

Beyond her successes in shooting sports, I'm more impressed that by the time the young lady was in the eighth grade she had decided she wanted to be a veterinarian - and accomplished her dream.

Well done!  ^_^

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

No offense but I do not track things like this. I have a hard enough time keeping track of my own self. :lol:

I know.  As the man said, "the world will little note, nor long remember." But she is partially world famous in certain sections of central New Mexico.  :)

Archived