SASS Wire Forum

Canceled

Pepi Lepeu

Thank you I need to snooze this ad for a bit,  unfortunately something has come up. 

North Dallas Area. Looking to buy a pair of Ruger Bisley Vaqueros.  I know it’s a long shot but nothing ventured nothing gained. 

I have a matched pair, Lassiter worked and short stroked, gun f. checkered grips.  I shot them 1.5yrs then stired in gun s.  Decided to sell...conract me thru email only, we're still recovering from 2nd hurricane 5 wks apart.  I will get back but to you but may take 3 to 4 days.  crosscuthardy@yahoo.com

Pepi, I will have a pair of NM Bisleys for sale at Land Run. They are Stainless Steel 5 1/2" .357. They have the white grips. They are NIB. Never shot them, just can't get use to them. They have been smoothed up and lighter springs installed. If you are going to Land Run I'll let you see if you like them. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Rusty Cuffs

32 minutes ago, Rusty Cuffs said:

Pepi, I will have a pair of NM Bisleys for sale at Land Run. They are Stainless Steel 5 1/2" .357. They have the white grips. They are NIB. Never shot them, just can't get use to them. They have been smoothed up and lighter springs installed. If you are going to Land Run I'll let you see if you like them. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Rusty Cuffs

Hi Rusty. Unfortunately I’m not going to be at Land Run this year. If you’re in OK do you ever make it down to Albany to the Red River Cowpokes?

17 hours ago, crosscut hardy said:

I have a matched pair, Lassiter worked and short stroked, gun f. checkered grips.  I shot them 1.5yrs then stired in gun s.  Decided to sell...conract me thru email only, we're still recovering from 2nd hurricane 5 wks apart.  I will get back but to you but may take 3 to 4 days.  crosscuthardy@yahoo.com

Email sent

10 minutes ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Have you spoken with Boomstick Jay? 

I have! He doesn’t have any at the moment but thanks for the suggestion! 

Archived