SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Name

Canton Chris

I heard a funny way to figure out your cowboy name onAmerican Pickers!

You take what your first car was for the first name & the last name of the first person you ever kissed romantically for the last. Mine would have been Mustang Love lol. Sorry, I was bored!

Studebaker Barker

Bellaire Craig

Falcon Hendricks!

Hated the car!! The girl was sweet!

Name don’t fit me!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't remember the last name of the first girl I ever kissed.  I'm not sure I remember the first name unless kissing a girl on a dare in pre-school counts.  In fact, there's only 1 girl I ever kissed whose last name I can remember, and that's because I kissed so good that she agreed to start using mine. 

Can't remember the name of the first girl I kissed, we were about 9 or 10, she was a pretty little blonde girl neighbor of my cousins with whom I was staying in Cedar Rapids Iowa for a few weeks in the summer. We had a kiss where we touched lips cause she wanted to and I did cause I liked her and thought she was cool. Can remember the first I had a relationship with, though had to think about it for a bit.  So using her last name, my name would be either Chevy Young or Impala Young. Nope, just doesn't do it for me as a name. Ah, but I miss those girls and ladies and being young. The car I don't miss so much.

ya know after I responded to this I realized it could have been a trap. The Mrs gets on here and sees my comment and now it'll be a never ending argument how I could remember a girls last name from eons ago but I forgot to get her a sweetest day card or something.  :lol:

Archived