SASS Wire Forum

Found a New Home

Texas Red

To the Fire

Free Gun Cart to a New Shooter or any Shooter that needs a cart.  Free for the pickup in Central Illinois.  So Indiana, Wisconsin Iowa pards are welcome to it.  

Axle on bearings

New Wheels

Two Ammo boxes

Breaks down to 3 parts

Located zip 60914

Thanks for Looking

PM with any questions

Regards

Texas Red

Cart4.jpg

Cart3.jpg

Cart2.jpg

Cart1.jpg

Red, where you at in IL? I'm in Southern IL

Just curious.  What is the purpose of the wooden contraption hanging off the handle on the right side of the gun cart.  I assume the thing with the 10 holes on the front of the ammo box is for shotgun shells.  I love to see all the innovative ideas people come up with for gun carts.

Red, I'm off exit 53 on I57. Too far for me to drive at this time, good luck!

Deacon,

Texas Red Here.  Don't mean to be nosy.  Do you have a cart now?  I think you're a fairly new shooter, have seen you on the wire for a little while.

If you build one or buy one it'll cost you more than the fuel to get this one.  this will be a great starter cart for you,  if you're inclined.

I'll offer to drive and meet you in Champaign-Urbana area if that would help some.

Let me know.

Regards

Texas Red

Red, we are in the process of moving to Arkansas. Trying to get up there, get the cart and one more thing to move is just too much right now. I DO appreciate it!

Howdy Texas Red. Jericho {SASS 64430} here. Is the cart still available?  I live in Decatur & could meet you in Bloomington on NW SIDE at Cracker Barrel just off of RT.9.  FRI. 23 or SAT. 24  around 9:15 -9:30 if that works for you. You can text me at 217-412-9762. Thanks Jericho.

Archived