SASS Wire Forum

Save Your Old Levis

Joke 'um

Don't throw your old blue jeans away or donate them to charity.  They will make great, Biden approved, targets for practising self defense shooting on your next trip to the range.

"Shoot 'em in the leg!  Right, Joe?

What a moron.

8 minutes ago, Joke 'um said:

"Shoot 'em in the leg!  Right, Joe?

That's only if the person is unarmed with a knife or something.

"Instead of standing there and teaching a cop, when there's an unarmed person coming at them with a knife or something, you shoot them in the leg instead of in the heart is a very different thing. There's a lot of different things that could change," Biden said in a meeting with community leaders at Bethel AME Church in Wilmington, Del."

I haven't bought Levi's in decades ~ not since they started their anti-gun campaign.  <_<

However, this would be worthwhile use for 'em!  :rolleyes:

Switched over to Wranglers, many years ago. They fit me better, on several levels. Also, I did not like the way Levi's were advertising.

For whatever stupid reason, they stopped appealing to the rodeo/ranch/cowboy crowd, and went another direction, which I did not appreciate.

I figure they just need to make jeans, and leave p.c. out of it. They could not seem to do that, so my money, and I, went another direction as well.

I am not sure, but I do not believe they are even made in the U.S. of A. anymore. Not saying Wranglers are.  

If it were Levi's, I was using as a target, I would aim for the crotch.

Just a head's-up, if you have any old Levis with a capitol "E" on the little tag (back when the tag was red if I remember) they are now selling for Hundreds to THOUSANDS of dollars .  Go to E-Bay & type in Big E Levis & look at the "Solds" & imagine the toys you could buy.

Start looking in your closets.

Disclaimer:

"Levi's" was used to mean any blue jeans.  Similar to the use of "coke" to mean carbonated beverage or, "kleenex" to mean facial tissue or, "democrat" to mean blithering idiot.  No endorsement of a specific manufacturer of clothing was intended or implied.

18 minutes ago, Tascosa, SASS# 24838 said:

Well with all due respect to Joe, I would just shoot the gun out of their hands like they do in the old westerns. Problem solved.

Don't forget Creepy Uncle Shotgun Joe's last bit of self defense advice, too.

You've gotta shoot the first round up in the air as a warning shot, too.

To quote that great philosopher and sage, B. Bunny,  "What a maroon!"

If it was up to ole sniffin' joe, all they would be confiscating from us would be a shotgun.

I got a great hidey-hole, so they won't even get a shotgun from me. They will be looking for my toys until the Lord returns.

All they will get from me is a gesture, and silence.

I wore Levi’s as a kid.  Now, I wear Wrangler.  But, I also like to wear the Duluth carpenter Flex-Hose trousers.  More pockets, especially for my smartphone 

I stopped wearing Levi's decades ago, been wearing Lee's ever since.

Archived