SASS Wire Forum

Friday Humor - jump in and add some

Pat Riot

2 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

The first picture resonates because my Kids and Godson were Div 1 Fencers.  Godson went to visit his girlfriends parents ranch.  They told him they were going to be fencing in the morning.  He knew it wasn't going to be swords, but he had never worked with barbwire.  He turned out early in shorts, short sleeve T Shirt and sneakers- some blood!

Where is the OWWWW emoji?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

B1A59335-BA4F-4789-B1A1-06E51DACE955.thumb.jpeg.a2c20c852adf2d89e9f9eff841d3a348.jpeg

Twice 

On my phone the writing at the bottom was unreadable until the second click! That's my story.....

11 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

B1A59335-BA4F-4789-B1A1-06E51DACE955.thumb.jpeg.a2c20c852adf2d89e9f9eff841d3a348.jpeg

Still not getting it to play! :angry::P

monkey-computer-not-working.gif.1729d15abe3ef4b1d12705fdb561259b.gif

Thanks for the joke, Pat. ;)

5 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

image.jpeg.9f292dcdf9d43e5386c4feb4efc05609.jpeg

5 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Any you're guaranteed to make it all the way to the scene of the crash. :rolleyes:

....... it's usually "first on scene" too ......   :o

On 5/24/2022 at 8:17 AM, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

If you leave the zoo without a penguin, you didn't try hard enough.

penguin.jpg

my wife nannied some kids when we were first married, one day i went with them to the zoo.  I stayed back as they approached the penguin exhibit pretending to be there by myself.  I waited until another group was approaching then walked up to the kids she was watching and quietly asked how they liked the sea chickens.  The kids thought this was hilarious and started yelling out "sea Chickens! Sea Chickens!"  I walked away calmly and left my wife to get the sideways glances from the new group that just arrived.

On 5/30/2022 at 12:18 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

FB_IMG_1653903053358.jpg

Here's another story from right after I was married,  My high-school aged sister in law was having a bon-fire with friends at my In-law's place about a mile from where we lived.  my mother in law calls me up to let me know I should come scare them so I grab my ghillie suit I used for paintball and my wife and I parked around the house where they couldn't see us.  my mother in law let us in the side gate and I slowly crept through the shadows  until I was about 12 feet from where they were sitting then I just waited.  They had just got done talking about how someone had escaped from the local mental hospital/prison facility when one of them asked "what's that" pointing in my direction.  I waited until they were all looking at me, then raised my arms and danced like an ape and sent them all screaming into the night... 

Archived