SASS Wire Forum

Friday Humor - jump in and add some

Pat Riot

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, if it went "If my performance can help you advance to a higher position with the Company, it would be my hope to replace you in your current position."

In some ways interviewing is almost worse than being interviewed.  I had quite a number of people with claimed skills on resumes and in conversation.  Given the opportunity to demonstrate them they couldn't.  Some tried and left, others just left.

1 hour ago, Buckshot Bear said:

286173752_10158665866038513_7413649787057189216_n.jpg.c97ece898837d66e26d3af74772d0e7f.jpg

Life in these United States, many years ago.

Guy's walking down the street, and he comes up to this one yard. The grass has been freshly cut - the lawn mower is still sitting out. One car has a fresh wash job, and the woman is busily washing the second car. She has grass clippings stuck to her lower legs.

There's a chaise longue in the yard, with a man stretched out on it. He's reading the newspaper. Next to the longue is a bucket full of ice with three or four beers sticking out of the ice, and a table with an open beer sitting on it.

Leaning up against the foot of the longue is a sign made of cardboard and magic marker.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

There used to be a famous mountainside restaurant in Arizona that would deliver a Cowboy Boot first if you ordered a well done steak (you got your steak as ordered after) - there was also some circumstance that got your tie cut off by the server with scissors.  That is a marker on how many years ago that was!

9 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

There used to be a famous mountainside restaurant in Arizona that would deliver a Cowboy Boot first if you ordered a well done steak (you got your steak as ordered after) - there was also some circumstance that got your tie cut off by the server with scissors.  That is a marker on how many years ago that was!

I'd love to see the fella's face who got his tie snipped by a waiter :) :) :) :) 

6 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

I'd love to see the fella's face who got his tie snipped by a waiter :) :) :) :) 

Remember what a good tie cost in those days!  Never saw it done, but was only there twice,

Archived