SASS Wire Forum

Friday Humor - jump in and add some

Pat Riot

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Snip-it_1651924875140.jpg.72653f689b47c6c3e5784d5740808f36.jpg

And this kind of thing is why I don’t buy into every “latest craze” gun gadget or slicking up method. :lol:

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

58+ Carpenter Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud

While I do appreciate the joke, there is a HUGE difference between a carpenter and a furniture maker.

As my grandfather used to say, if someone was to call him a carpenter:

"I'm a furniture maker, not a carpenter.  Them damn fools drive screws with a claw hammer!"

9 minutes ago, Alpo said:

While I do appreciate the joke, there is a HUGE difference between a carpenter and a furniture maker.

As my grandfather used to say, if someone was to call him a carpenter:

"I'm a furniture maker, not a carpenter.  Them damn fools drive screws with a claw hammer!"

..... but a Furniture Maker would make a matching set from the getgo .....  :)

..... and a clawhammer Is a Carpenters screwdriver set ........   ;)

A very drunk patron at a bar is trying to impress everyone with his fighting ability.

"I am trained in every hand-to-hand combat there is," he says. To further prove his point, he walks up to Boudreaux, who happened to be in the bar, and whops him behind the neck! "Karate chop from China," he says.

Poor Boudreaux gets up off the floor and sits back in his seat, saying nothing. The big man hits him again. "Judo from Japan." L'il ol' Boudreaux once again picks himself up off the floor and continues sipping his beer. The man grabs him putting Boudreaux in a state of suspended animation. "That's a nerve pinch from Korea."

After a few minutes, Boudreaux is able to move again. Instead of getting back on his bar stool, he walks out. Ten minutes later, he walks in with a large board in his hands and hits the drunk square in the head with the board, laying him flat out on the floor. Looking down at his tormenter, Boudreaux says, "Two-by-four from Home Depot."

Archived