Pat Riot

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Bad Bascomb, SASS # 47,494 said:

:ph34r:  

idiot.thumb.jpeg.d36dd86a0b654b3873060081ef43591a.jpeg

3 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

And sometimes the smartest guy in the room is NOT the most well informed.

........ and often not the wellest edjumacated .....   -_-

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

FB_IMG_1651003080321.jpg

57 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

Now just center that little target in a shirt front.  Prolly work fine.

...... nobody wants to leak .....   :mellow:

(Micheal Bane quoting the Late Jim Cirrillo)

This is from a pretty good Donald Hamilton novel called LINE OF FIRE.

The hero is worried that the mob is going to come after Babs, so he brought her a gun and is giving her some basic lessons.

>And remember one thing. You don’t have to be able to knock the ash from a cigarette at fifty yards. All you really need is to know how to make the thing go boom, and show that you’re just aching to start shooting. They aren’t going to ask you to show your Expert qualification. A wild woman with a gun will scare anybody. Nobody wants a 9-millimeter slug through the guts, even if it got there by accident.<

4 hours ago, Rip Snorter said:

Now just center that little target in a shirt front.  Prolly work fine.

I did that for my wife.  She was bemoaning that she had a pattern going out to the 2 ring at 10 yards rather than a group.  I brought the target in and held it up with the X at about the 3rd button on my shirt.   "Oh!  That's not all that bad."

On 4/24/2022 at 10:35 AM, Alpo said:

How do you get the jelly, or the Bavarian cream, out of the donut so that you can replace it with the mustard?

Snip-it_1651061485698.jpg.bdf853d02e5f5f1d297007c1b26a4bba.jpg

21 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

FB_IMG_1651003080321.jpg

I see it every Saturday. Some young dude comes to the range with his hot girlfriend, and proceeds to show off by shooting  groups that aren't even this good. Meanwhile in the next lane I'm shooting one-hole groups at 10 yards, and they soon leave. I'm still waiting for the hot girlfriend to ditch him and go home with me instead.

Maybe someday. :wub:

7 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I see it every Saturday. Some young dude comes to the range with his hot girlfriend, and proceeds to show off by shooting  groups that aren't even this good. Meanwhile in the next lane I'm shooting one-hole groups at 10 yards, and they soon leave. I'm still waiting for the hot girlfriend to ditch him and go home with me instead.

Maybe someday. :wub:

Have a step-daughter that lost a few boy friends when she made them look bad at the range in front of their friends. She was shooting groups inside the 9 ring while they were doing good to keep the rounds on the paper.

2 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Have a step-daughter that lost a few boy friends when she made them look bad at the range in front of their friends. She was shooting groups inside the 9 ring while they were doing good to keep the rounds on the paper.

......... how does one keep them on the paper ?   :blush:

Archived