SASS Wire Forum

Friday Humor - jump in and add some

Pat Riot

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

.......... you think you're confused ! ...... I'm almost paranoid ........   :blush:

(there is also the fact of the significant lack of choice on the menu  ;))

And the lack of knowing what the hell half of them mean!

On 3/11/2022 at 1:33 AM, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

images.jpg

I call a plumber.

Right after I unload my 12 gauge on it, because I don't think the toilet is going to survive either.

On 3/11/2022 at 9:42 PM, Bad Bascomb, SASS # 47,494 said:

:ph34r:  

code.webp.b666468d0851bcacaf8c4ee069dd7ffb.webp

Yes

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

C20CB120-C912-4303-A480-BD132A126594.thumb.jpeg.b7d17359255eb3bdd3b15648fa873c6e.jpeg

Why?

I've read the pregnant women should not go shooting, because the sound of the gunfire could damage the hearing of the unborn child.

Now if this is true, it stands for reason that any extremely loud noise could damage the hearing of the unborn child. The expected mother should not use firearms, or work on the flight line at an airport, or go to rock concerts. And she should be worried if there's a street crew right outside her house busting the road up with jackhammers.

7 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Why?

I've read the pregnant women should not go shooting, because the sound of the gunfire could damage the hearing of the unborn child.

Now if this is true, it stands for reason that any extremely loud noise could damage the hearing of the unborn child. The expected mother should not use firearms, or work on the flight line at an airport, or go to rock concerts. And she should be worried if there's a street crew right outside her house busting the road up with jackhammers.

Did you not notice the cigarette in the hands of  the woman that is so concerned about the health of her unborn baby?

Archived