Friday Humor - jump in and add some

Pat Riot

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.fa2a49c02e0917807c744133b2f59e07.jpeg

HOLLY CRAP!  Are they seriously doing what I think they are doing??? :blink:

I think it's a fake picture. There was a long thread not too long back about a guy that was having difficulties with his electric grill and an extension cord.

I'm not sure if it was in that thread or if it was another one, but I mentioned the problem I was having with an electric heater and a power strip.

They've got that electric grill plugged into a power strip.

Based solely on that previous thread, I'm going to call shenanigans.

Lol. A must read
May be an image of outdoors

I pass by this ancient mailbox every day on my drive to work. The old rusty box is nailed to an oak that has to be 150 years old. After 6 years of passing it by I decided to open the box to see if anything was inside. After all, there isn’t even a house nearby to which it could possibly serve anyway. Any home it serviced was long ago torn down I’m sure. I noticed an ancient letter inside as you can see in picture. I looked at the post mark date and it said July 7, 1903. Due to age and moisture the addressee on the envelope was not readable, so I opened up the envelope hoping to find some local history and a good story I could share with you. Here is what the letter inside said. “We at Carriage Shield hate to be the bearer of bad news Mr Mallard but, we have been trying to reach you about the warranty on your buggy it has expired. Please take a few minutes to sign up for our 2-horse plan and never worry about those expensive wheel and horseshoe repairs again.”

Archived