SASS Wire Forum

Friday Humor - jump in and add some

Pat Riot

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/3/2021 at 2:13 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

FB_IMG_1617476418191.jpg

It took me a while, because it has 2 letters.

39 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

FB_IMG_1617994395603.jpg

Y'all must be heading to Houston. It's Oak pollen. And Sweetgum pollen. And Ash Tree pollen. Welcome! Ahh-choo!!!

15 minutes ago, Brazos John said:

Y'all must be heading to Houston. It's Oak pollen. And Sweetgum pollen. And Ash Tree pollen. Welcome! Ahh-choo!!!

Sonoma County,  mustard, acacia, eucalyptus,  and a bunch of grasses.

3 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

FB_IMG_1617994395603.jpg

Right now in The Sandhills of North Carolina there are clouds of pollen blowing through my neighborhood. The sky is hazy and everything outside is yellow. I have a Gray CR-V that is solid yellow. With a little rain it turns into a pasty mess that hardens in all the grooves and cracks of everything. :( Thank goodness I’m not allergic.

CJ

1 hour ago, Cactus Jack Calder said:

Right now in The Sandhills of North Carolina there are clouds of pollen blowing through my neighborhood. The sky is hazy and everything outside is yellow. I have a Gray CR-V that is solid yellow. With a little rain it turns into a pasty mess that hardens in all the grooves and cracks of everything. :( Thank goodness I’m not allergic.

CJ

Pines?

43 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

Pines?

Mostly Long Leaf Pines, some Post Oak. I am told the pines are an inheritance from the CCC and the Great Depression. Reforestation of stripped farm land that was depleted of nutrients. The Oaks are native scrub oak that were commonly cut for fence posts, hence the name. I have enjoyed 14 years of yellow spring weather here in the Sandhills. The people are friendly and treat us relocated Yankees as wayward dim witted relatives. “Bless our hearts.” They even started a town just for us ‘Cary’ (Containment Area for Relocated Yankees). Somehow my wife and I escaped and settled in Whispering Pines, NC.

CJ

I'm afraid we have the same problem here.  We don't have many pines though.  I'm wondering if it's the palms blooming.  We have LOTS of those. 

Not long  ago I went into a public restroom and standing at the urinal I noticed a man down the row dressed in foreign garb. Then I said "European aren't you?"

9 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

May be an image of text that says 'Coffee: dark, magical substance that turns "leave me alone" into "good morning". LBEYONBOUT OUT BEYOND COFFEE COMPANT'

No, it just turns it into a much more polite "leave me alone."

Archived