SASS Wire Forum

Friday Humor - jump in and add some

Pat Riot

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Just the thing to pour over a pork roast,  or pork belly in a slow cooker.  Or maybe a mess of pork shoulder ribs.

See, I knew Joe could find that silver lining...and somehow turn it into a recipe for something delicious. :D

3 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

See, I knew Joe could find that silver lining...and somehow turn it into a recipe for something delicious. :D

By happenstance I had just finished setting up a crock pot with pork, onion,  garlic,  carrots, celery,  sweet  potato  Worcester sauce,  and Pepsi.

17 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Just the thing to pour over a pork roast,  or pork belly in a slow cooker.  Or maybe a mess of pork shoulder ribs.

......... what did a pig do to you that makes you want to do such nasty things back ?  :wacko:

2 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

..... neither cola nor garlic ....... and NO intention of ever doing so ....   :blink:

No garlic??????

You...you.....HEATHEN!!!

"Crock Pot Coca-Cola Pulled Pork Recipe - Food.com" https://www.food.com/recipe/crock-pot-coca-cola-pulled-pork-425066

14 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

No garlic??????

You...you.....HEATHEN!!!

"Crock Pot Coca-Cola Pulled Pork Recipe - Food.com" https://www.food.com/recipe/crock-pot-coca-cola-pulled-pork-425066

I have used Coke, 7UP, Dr Pepper, and a Winn-Dixie store brand called country cast KOUNTRY KIST which I think is their version of Mountain dew.

That Boston butt come out real good all four times.

Archived