SASS Wire Forum

SASS Clubs error message...

Matthew Duncan

I'm looking for SASS clubs in Georgia.  Using SASSnet.com > "Shooting Events" > "Clubs Listing Page" > "GA"  I get a error message:121299859_ScreenShot2020-10-16at7_58_35AM.png.2ca93ffd2f720b736cc94730d158401c.png

Why?

Clicking on a Club's name results in the same error message.  Again why?

I using a IMac OS Catalina 10.15.7

6 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Because Google maps changed their licensing and SASS hasn't updated their license with them.

@Dungannon Gunner made an alternate as have others.

We have one on our club's site as well:

http://greenrivergunslingers.com/sassmap/

Thank you for the quick reply.  I was going nuts (more than normal) looking for a Safari option or extension that need to be enabled or added.  Since the problem isn't on my end I'll move in life...

10 hours ago, Matthew Duncan said:

I'm looking for SASS clubs in Georgia.  Using SASSnet.com > "Shooting Events" > "Clubs Listing Page" > "GA"  I get a error message:121299859_ScreenShot2020-10-16at7_58_35AM.png.2ca93ffd2f720b736cc94730d158401c.png

Why?

Clicking on a Club's name results in the same error message.  Again why?

I using a IMac OS Catalina 10.15.7

Here is the one I placed together for all our SASS shooters....       https://www.google.com/maps/d/view?mid=1a5THNVZ2Dm_-CUf9h8jW6-fO8k1DPpab&usp=sharing

9 hours ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

Go to the specific clubs web site and normally they have maps to their club.

True and closing the same error message twice to get to the club's web gets tiresome.

Previously the map location shown in the main SASS site when you chose a specific club only showed the location of the person who was listed as the main contact for that club so it was never even the location of the club.

Archived