SASS Wire Forum

Na na ne boo boo

Tennessee williams

I'm not one to gloat or put on airs, but I don't have to watch the weather anymore like the common folk. For the measly sum of a hunert dollar bill; I acquired a genuine East Tennessee Widder weather rock! No sir, I don't have to sit in front of the TV anymore to see what the weather is. This thing tells you! All you have to do is set it on yer windowsill. If it's wet, its raining. If it has snow on it, its snowing. If its gone, take cover cause it could be a tornado. That or Tyrel has stolen yer weather rock.20201014_201517.thumb.jpg.5e3810c9d4b349f1595400d774b1d611.jpg

And if it is spinning a tornado is CLOSE

Imis  what's Widder gonna do for weather forecasts now? It will cost him more than the $100 sale price to get another one.

TN Williams is a sucker for anything..... :lol:

"Widder Weather Rock"....... say that 3 times without getting tongue tied.  ;)

TN may have agreed to buy that weather rock for $100, but I ain't seen it yet, nor doubt I ever will.

..........Widder

16 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

TN Williams is a sucker for anything..... :lol:

"Widder Weather Rock"....... say that 3 times without getting tongue tied.  ;)

TN may have agreed to buy that weather rock for $100, but I ain't seen it yet, nor doubt I ever will.

..........Widder

Widder, look at it this way. You'll never be broke!

Sellin' those hundred dollar Widder Weather Rocks looks like a grand way to earn a young fortune!

Me, I'm going to open a handbasket franchise.

Niche market, y'understand.

From the look of the country today, looks like handbaskets are rapidly becoming the preferred mode of travel!

12 minutes ago, Linn Keller, SASS 27332, BOLD 103 said:

Sellin' those hundred dollar Widder Weather Rocks looks like a grand way to earn a young fortune!

Me, I'm going to open a handbasket franchise.

Niche market, y'understand.

From the look of the country today, looks like handbaskets are rapidly becoming the preferred mode of travel!

And I think I will sell the tickets!:lol:

It appears that this Widder Weather Rock needs a Propositon 65 warning on it.  If you were to throw this rock at a California Rat, you could cause it to have reproductive harm.  The litigation could be endless.

Save the California Rats

1 hour ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

It appears that this Widder Weather Rock needs a Propositon 65 warning on it.  If you were to throw this rock at a California Rat, you could cause it to have reproductive harm.  The litigation could be endless.

Save the California Rats

Only dangerous to the multiplying rats of the genus democ.:ph34r:

Archived