SASS Wire Forum

She's Used To Dumb Questions

Subdeacon Joe

Very enjoyable watching her outsmart and out manuever every dem questioning her, without breaking a sweat. 

She's simply awesome! You would think the "liberal" ladies would love her!! 7 kids, two adopted black children from Haiti and a professor and judge! WOW!

3 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

She's simply awesome! You would think the "liberal" ladies would love her!! 7 kids, two adopted black children from Haiti and a professor and judge! WOW!

Nah, she's being attacked for the very fact that she adopted two black children from Haiti.

1 hour ago, Cemetery said:

Nah, she's being attacked for the very fact that she adopted two black children from Haiti.

I saw where she was called racist because she adopted two black children.  Makes no sense to me how these people even are potty trained with the logic they use.  Evidently she has a heart that us tender towards those in need.

5 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

Very enjoyable watching her outsmart and out manuever every dem questioning her, without breaking a sweat. 

That isn't a fair contest Dantankerous. Watching the questions I wonder how did we get so many stupid senators. 

It looks to me like the second grade trying to teach the teacher, and she ain't having any of it. 

The Dems are upset that they have nothing on her, so they're resorting to one lowball trick question after another trying to get her to slip up and say something controversial. I've got a liberal family member upset that she's being confirmed, and his only justification is that she's not a hardcore liberal like RGB was.

4 hours ago, Trigger Mike said:

I saw where she was called racist because she adopted two black children.  Makes no sense to me how these people even are potty trained with the logic they use.  Evidently she has a heart that us tender towards those in need.

I am not certain that they are. 

35 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

The Dems are upset that they have nothing on her, so they're resorting to one lowball trick question after another trying to get her to slip up and say something controversial. I've got a liberal family member upset that she's being confirmed, and his only justification is that she's not a hardcore liberal like RGB was.

To me that’s what makes her selection even better, that’s she’s replacing Darth Bader Ginsberg 

BFE66237-91BD-48A8-BA40-C25C4DD2B242.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

I think it is funny how some are complaining she might undo ginsburgs legacy, as if that is a foreign concept and not what every president wants to do, undo the legacy left by his predecessors, including the court. 

To me the whole point of it is to undo Ginsbergs legacy . One of the reasons I think Trump was elected was because of who was on his short list for the Supreme Court. I am just thankful that Hillary didn’t get these 3 appointments . If she had our firearms rights along with many others would be in jeopardy.  

5 hours ago, Trigger Mike said:

I think it is funny how some are complaining she might undo ginsburgs legacy, as if that is a foreign concept and not what every president wants to do, undo the legacy left by his predecessors, including the court. 

she cant undo anything that does not get presented/accepted and fully reviewed by the SC and then only if she is part of the majority opinion ,  and as always could offer the dissents opinion for what thats worth , but i agree it is the goal of every one who ever held the office - BO was no different , didnt he fill a seat ? 

On 10/14/2020 at 5:19 AM, Cemetery said:

Come on, everyone knows how much better off those kids would be if they were still orphans in Haiti!

Seamus

On 10/14/2020 at 2:49 PM, Buckshot Bob said:

To me the whole point of it is to undo Ginsbergs legacy . One of the reasons I think Trump was elected was because of who was on his short list for the Supreme Court. I am just thankful that Hillary didn’t get these 3 appointments . If she had our firearms rights along with many others would be in jeopardy.  Gone

I fixed it for you.

Archived