SASS Wire Forum

Only in America

Utah Bob #35998

I wonder if you can get one with bullet holes?

And there's more. Very stylish.

https://www.amazon.com/JcDiana-CHE-GUEVARA-HAT/dp/B06WGTWFWT

But don't you dare wear a ball cap with Robert E. Lee on it!!

In the comments somebody says, "Apología a un asesino....? Cuantas personas murieron en mano de este asesino y aqui le hacen homenajes"

According to Google translate that means, "Apology to a murderer ....? How many people died at the hand of this murderer and here they pay tributes to him".

And the jerk store replied, "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, thanx for sharing".

:wacko:

There's also a book. The Black Beret, The Life and Meaning of Che Guevera. I has NO reviews and 1 rating. It's been on sale since 2011. :D

Che.jpg

1 hour ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Che must be spinning in his grave. Serves him right.

And it couldn't have happened to a nicer fella.

I wonder if I could get one of his hands (legend has it, they were removed from his corpse for identification purposes).

Or at least his trigger finger.

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I wonder if you can get one with bullet holes?

Oh, I'm pretty sure it could be arranged...  ;)

Reminds me of a former presidential candidate...  :wacko:

Funny.  We never hear about this anymore.  :mellow:

Enthéos on Twitter: "Now those #CheGuevara #Cuba Flags Hanging In Obama  Campaign Offices 2008 Make Sense @MediaJuggernaut @michellemalkin  http://t.co/ByKQXcfVS8"

I chewed my sons ass out over a Che sticker on the dash of his truck. He thought it looked cool, didn't know who he was. Pop culture. Told him to rip it off or hit the road. He ripped it off.

Left a couple months later.

5 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

But don't you dare wear a ball cap with Robert E. Lee on it!!

I'd wear one in downtown Chapel Hill.

24 minutes ago, MizPete said:

I'd wear one in downtown Chapel Hill.

And most people would think it’s Col Sanders.

Rachel Notley, the premier of Alberta 2015 - 2019. wore a wrist watch with Che Guevara's face on it.  She belonged to the New Democratic Party, which is as close to being a communist party as you get. 

In the 1960"s when I was going to university all the "enlightened" students had Che T-shirts.  Those same numb nuts are now teaching at the Universities and seem very close to succeeding in their desire for a Marxist take over of the government.  We will find out in less than three weeks. 

That Portland mayoral candidate who has been photographed wearing the skirt with images of Che, Mayo, and Stalin probably owns that beret...

Don’t forget that the infamous multi-millionaire Colin Kaepernick wore a Che shirt during an interview during which he railed about the evils of the USA. The man wouldn’t recognize irony if it hit him over the head. 

Seamus

You know...before someone puts on a tee shirt, or a baseball cap, or a bumper sticker, or a sign in the front yard....they might want to do a bit of research to find out the details of what they are so eager to publicize.  It just might not be what you thought. 

The perfect example of this is the late Muhammad Ali.

Most of us would rather not be like the King, in the story: "The King's New Clothes".

So...do some research first, it might keep you from looking like an idiot, and everyone knowing it, but you.

Archived