SASS Wire Forum

Prayers up for Lee klitner

Ten High, SASS # 56149 Life

I just learned that the Patriot killed at the back the blue rally in Denver last weekend was Lee keltner. You may remember Lee from end of trail and the SAS convention as he was the owner of sawtooth had company. Please keep Lee and his family in your prayers

3 hours ago, Ten High, SASS # 56149 Life said:

I just learned that the Patriot killed at the back the blue rally in Denver last weekend was Lee keltner. You may remember Lee from end of trail and the SAS convention as he was the owner of sawtooth had company. Please keep Lee and his family in your prayers

When I read articles yesterday about the shooting, one which had a picture of the victim in his business I was sure that some SASS members must have known him.  Prayers for his family & friends. 

Prayers up.

A lot of this story hasn't been covered by the news. I saw a video interview that Michelle Malkin had done with Casper Stockham, who was present  for the support the police event. Stockham had encountered the accused shooter, Matthew Dollhoff, early at the rally. The police had set up two areas so the demonstrators and counterdemonstrators would not mix; however, Dollhoff had donned a Black Guns Matter shirt and infiltrated into the pro-police area, where he immediately began causing trouble. Stockham went up to talk to him (Stockham appears to be a gentleman that never lets anyone get under his skin) and asked him what he was doing. Dollhoff immediately called him a "House Ni##er" and tried to provoke a conflict with Stockham. Dollhoff walked off and there were other reports of him approaching women and threatening to rape them. I'm not finding that interview URL, but here is a link that seems to cover everything that was discussed in that video interview:   

Denver Demonstration Murder   

Archived