SASS Wire Forum

WTB iac/ norinco 1897 shotgun

I just happen to have Chinese 97' for sale. It has really nice wood & bluing , this is a really nice & smooth 97' . I've replaced the main spring with lighter machined tension . and cleaned & deburred the whole gun , I want $675.00 to your FFL ,  and I'm not a FFL dealer .    Splitthumb  

On 10/15/2020 at 10:39 PM, Splitthumb said:

I just happen to have Chinese 97' for sale. It has really nice wood & bluing , this is a really nice & smooth 97' . I've replaced the main spring with lighter machined tension . and cleaned & deburred the whole gun , I want $675.00 to your FFL ,  and I'm not a FFL dealer .    Splitthumb  

i was able to find one before I saw this but thank you for commenting, thats a great/ fair price for the gun and i would buy it in a heartbeat if my current deal fell through

On 10/15/2020 at 11:39 PM, Splitthumb said:

PM me details

Archived