SASS Wire Forum

Cap'n Bill Burt

Kid Rich

I owe you an apology. My wife told me to not tell you the truth about her Mustang. It is actually an early Roush Mustang but she told me you might have an apoplectic fit if I told you what it really was.

kR

:o:D

5 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

455 lbs of torque is pretty hard to resist.  Those 20 inch 30/305s in back hook up pretty well.

Hell, if ya want to have a pullin contest I'll hook ya up to my Dodge Ram 4X4 with the 6.7 Cummins and it weighs 9000 lbs empty.

kR

2 minutes ago, Kid Rich said:

Did your car come from the factory in its present condition or has it been modified?

kR

Stock.  455 horsepower, 455 torque, 0-60 in 3.9, 1/4 mile in 12.5.   What really makes the car stand out from Camaro's of the past is the handling.  It was built for the track.  Basically it has the Corvette engine, suspension, and transmission, with back seats.

12 hours ago, Marauder SASS #13056 said:

For your back seat drivers?  :D:D:D

LOL!  Usually the people in the back seat are to busy catching their breath from screaming to do a whole lot of back seat driving.

Reminds me of the old joke.  I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like grandpa......not screaming in fear like his passengers.

Seriously.  The back seats aren't that bad.  I take my three youngest to school in this car 5 days a week.

6 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

Local Sheriff prolly brings em back.

kR:o

No, that was me when I was in high school.  I would run away, stay away for a few weeks.  Mom would raise Cain.  Dad would go to the local PD and tell them to find me and bring me home.  They would check the beach, find me and tell me I had to be a good boy and go home.  A few months later the cycle would repeat.

Archived