SASS Wire Forum

I thought he'd be bigger!

Tennessee williams

Well, there I am waiting around at the TN state for my posse to come waltzing in on the first main match day.

I'm looking at the stage when I think a cloud must pass by overhead and throws the targets in shadow. I turn around, and there he is. Sedalia Dave! Now I'm not a little feller at 6ft when I stand up straight and 235lbs before my nanner splits. I gotta admit I get a little bit of a little man complex when someone dwarfs me like that but that joker had the biggest smile on his face. I looked at him and said, "I thought you'd be bigger". We laughed and cut up and had a big time.

He found time to help me run the timer even though he watched the unloading table while he was working on his black powder pistols. He's great to posse with, hang out with, and just all around genuinely good guy. I was sure glad to finally meet up. Theres a video of him TOing for me somewhere but I couldn't get it on here. A picture will have to do for now. I'm the good looking one on the left:ph34r:79595.thumb.jpeg.c9db2fee0e279f5388206aa45d24655c.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

Well, there I am waiting around at the TN state for my posse to come waltzing in on the first main match day.

I'm looking at the stage when I think a cloud must pass by overhead and throws the targets in shadow. I turn around, and there he is. Sedalia Dave! Now I'm not a little feller at 6ft when I stand up straight and 235lbs before my nanner splits. I gotta admit I get a little bit of a little man complex when someone dwarfs me like that but that joker had the biggest smile on his face. I looked at him and said, "I thought you'd be bigger". We laughed and cut up and had a big time.

He found time to help me run the timer even though he watched the unloading table while he was working on his black powder pistols. He's great to posse with, hang out with, and just all around genuinely good guy. I was sure glad to finally meet up. Theres a video of him TOing for me somewhere but I couldn't get it on here. A picture will have to do for now. I'm the good looking one on the left:ph34r:79595.thumb.jpeg.c9db2fee0e279f5388206aa45d24655c.jpeg

Did you crop him out of the picture?

This is the 1st time I've seen TN smiling without wearing his DQ bib or a spoon in his hand.

Dave..... I hope you had a great time and sorry I didn't get to meet you.   Y'all come back now, hear!

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I met both these fine lookin gentlemen at TN State. Dave and I had a pretty good conversation and shot the BP match together. I met TW and we talked a little. He sold me a rattlesnake hide that was a little over 7' long.

So now the question I have to direct to Widder. Just how many Nanner splits can TW eat in 2 months?

I need to know in case I have to take out a loan to pay for that snake skin.

PS TW told me it actually measured 7'2" but he had to trim it a little.

kR

Dang!!  SD, TW, and KR all in one place??  Coulda’ been hilariously disastrous!!!

Howdy Kid Rich.

TN Williams actually has a DQ 'budget' fixed into his monthly expense.   But it varies depending upon weather conditions and such.

If its 60 degrees and above, his budget becomes a 'flexible spending account' of which items like food and clothing allowances are

restricted for his family.

If its below 60 degrees, its a 'fixed' account which allows him a DQ treat about 3-4 times a week.  

Unknown to many folks is his contract agreement with his employer.   He has a COLA built into his pay each year PLUS any

cost increase for DQ treats.   If DQ increases the cost of a nanner split by 5%, he gets a pay increase immediately based on the

increase of the DQ cost.   AND, also included in the contract is if DQ were to close down any of their local franchises, he

get free medical care to help overcome withdrawal problems.

Your eagerness to become involved with TN Williams and DQ expenses may reveal that you indeed are a brave man.

But there have been many of brave man who have absolutely no perception in judging friends or character..... :lol:

..........Widder

23 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Dang!!  SD, TW, and KR all in one place??  Coulda’ been hilariously disastrous!!!

You know, I don't think we were all 3 within 15ft of each other at the same time. The world couldn't take the 3 of us at once!

Well I was going to keep quiet but being as I have been called out...

Now I ain't no little feller but that shadow that TW is blaming on me was actually the empty nanner split bowl that he threw over the berm hoping no one would see. In his haste to hide just how big his morning nanner split was he threw it too high and it momentarily blotted out the sun. I even heard that a couple of folks called the local sheriff to report a possible UFO. :o :P  

Archived